Sign in to follow this  
Chinzon

3DS Friend Codes

Keep it clean though please - my daughters are always watching over my shoulder as I send and receive pics, so no giant cocks!!!

That's me out

:facepalm:

Thanks for the pics of your house! That was unexpected and strangely cool. I particularly liked the steaming mug of coffee on the arm of your sofa.

I really must get some more pics out there, but I haven't really been inspired. Maybe I'll do what you did and send some random photos out with embellishments on.

I don't know if I can send notes from here, I've not tried hooking up the 3DS yet. Would you like 3D pictures of Texas?

Ok, a few things:

First of all, thanks for the photo Sly - keep the pics of Texas coming!

Secondly, a challenge! I've sent you all a photo of famous Miis. Can you name them?!?

Thirdly, another challenge! Who can carve the best AR pumpkin?

I've sent you an example. To get started, go to the doodle pad section of your AR game, choose orange, and colour the whole screen in. Then select the ball from the shapes. All you need to do is select eraser, and carve away the bits of pumpkin you don't want! How cool is that?!? ...or am I just easily pleased? Anyway, take a pic, add it to some nice stationery and send it our way.

Fourthly and finally, SEND SOME MORE BLOODY STUFF! I cannot be the only purveyor of all your Letterbox spam. I want to see your creative efforts!

:lol:

AR pumpkin? How? I'm pretty sure I've played all those mini games at least a few times, but chipping away at a ball is a totally new one on me.

AR pumpkin? How? I'm pretty sure I've played all those mini games at least a few times, but chipping away at a ball is a totally new one on me.

Ok, go to the box where you can do the doodles - not sure exactly what it's called, but it's draw or doodle or paint or something like that.

Pick the big paintbrush. Choose colour orange.

Colour in the entire screen orange.

Go to the 'shapes' option. Choose the circle/globe.

Your orange wall will now be a hollow 3D ball.

Choose the 'eraser' option. Use the eraser to rub out the bits of orange you don't want.

See my pumpkin letter box mail as an example of the results you can get.

Sorry for the letterbox spam if you didn't want it guys. If it's not interesting to you just delete it. I know Scow will like it, but not so sure on everyone else.

Annoyingly every time I shut my 3DS is notifies me I have a new message, but when I open the letterbox it says all duplicate letters have been deleted and that I have no new letters. It's pretty annoying, the only way I can think to get it to stop is to delete every single letter I've got. :angry:

Yes it is, I will update it tonight or at lunchtime, that would have been off my old 3DS.