Sign in to follow this  
Chinzon

3DS Friend Codes

Groovy. I'll send over some mail then.

Sly, my apologies - you're gonna get spammed by me, as most of the pics will not let me uncheck you before I send them.

Groovy. I'll send over some mail then.

Sly, my apologies - you're gonna get spammed by me, as most of the pics will not let me uncheck you before I send them.

It doesn't matter, any copies of stuff I have received beforehand are deleted before I can view them.

Added manic and shaolin :) I still dont have stoobie :(

Oh and Shaolin, thx for reminding me I want to trade MW3 in for Ace Combat on 3DS. Heard great things about it.

I hope I haven't raised your expectations too high! If all you want is exploding aeroplanes, this is your game!

Ok, I'll send another round of pics via the letterbox thingy. I expect commentary and return pics, mind!!!

Still missing nearly everyone, including shaolin monkey!

Dude! I'm so sorry - I typed your code in wrong. As that evil dude once said, 'I have you now!'

Manicm and mr L, expect a deluge of mail!!!

Lol, thats fine, although i have filled my mii plaza thing up to 24, but it hasn't left the house how did that happen??

If you have played online it adds those players to the plaza. The ones you streetpass are holding a placard stating what software they used last.

Added manic and shaolin :) I still dont have stoobie :(

I doubt Stoobie will be adding anyone any time soon. No idea why but he's removed everyone from his friends lists

Thanks for adding me folks. I hope you all enjoyed my letterbox sketches.

However, I still think this bit of software isn't getting enough use.

I was thinking, how about we do a weekly thing where someone suggests a theme and we all do some king of sketch based on it? For example, my last theme was Star Wars. Someone suggest something!

Keep it clean though please - my daughters are always watching over my shoulder as I send and receive pics, so no giant cocks!!!

Thanks for adding me folks. I hope you all enjoyed my letterbox sketches.

However, I still think this bit of software isn't getting enough use.

I was thinking, how about we do a weekly thing where someone suggests a theme and we all do some king of sketch based on it? For example, my last theme was Star Wars. Someone suggest something!

Keep it clean though please - my daughters are always watching over my shoulder as I send and receive pics, so no giant cocks!!!

That's me out