passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Firefox 4 is out today

Pikman

They have swapped the 'Open in a new tab' and 'Open in a new Window' options round on the drop down menu. Grrr. I need to retrain my mouse clicks :angry:

I've always just used a middle click to open in a new tab :) Hate having even more windows open.

I've always just used a middle click to open in a new tab :) Hate having even more windows open.

I didnt know you could use middle click! Thats much better than using the menu - I hate having loads of windows too

i never worked out the bookmarks in chrome, only way to access them is through making a new tab...i was obviously doing something wrong? :unsure:

At the risk of hijacking this thread..

On mine I have the bookmark bar along the top (under the address bar) for my main ones, then a folder to the far right for less common book marks. TBH I can't remember having to set this up or anything either..

Back on topic, I'll download FF4 (sorry Ed..) and take a look, see what the fuss is about.

I could never get into Chrome either.

Just downloaded Firefox 4, It seems alot better!

Shame the smarts bookmark add on can't be used yet. Looks messy with all my bookmarks now. Dont exactly want to Pin as App tab on all of them, take aaaaaaaaages to load them all.

Not keen the tabs being on the top either, might have to get used to using ctrl + tab.

I TRIED to love Chrome, but it killed my system...

obviously your system was enferiour inferior. (thank you chrome spell check)

I guess so. Its only an i7 with 12GB RAM... lol

Yeah, deffo worth checking FF4 out, speeds up workflow for sure!

On mine I have the bookmark bar along the top (under the address bar) for my main ones, then a folder to the far right for less common book marks. TBH I can't remember having to set this up or anything either..

yeah i'd assumed you'd be able to have them in a bar/menu just couldn't work out how to do it. this was on a netbook, unclear if it knows this and gets rid of the menu to save space..one day i'll have a look at it again.

i will also be trying out firefox4 :)

I TRIED to love Chrome, but it killed my system...

I didn't really like chrome either, never seemed that much more awesome than firefox. Though i'm using opera at the moment as it's the only browser that doesn't utterly slow my netbook. May check out Firefox 4 though as I do like Firefox