passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

High-res Screenshot Thread

DANGERMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

illustrating that it's been a bit of a quiet year for big releases (that I care about at least) I'm playing Battlefield 4 and it's the first real test of my graphics card I got at the start of the year. The card runs it pretty well, I'm out in the open in china, about to fight the tank, and it's the first time I've noticed the fps drop below 60, and that was 58

bf42014-08-1010-51-158dp1y.png

bf42014-08-1010-51-200srrq.png

bf42014-08-1010-52-05nrpg8.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah it's really good so far. I'll start a thread about it at some point, it's kind of familiar. I've ran in to a bit of a problem in that when I went to have a quick go this morning it's lost my save, I've emailed the devs so hopefully they get it sorted by the time I get home

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started playing Dishonored again, and have fallen in love with the art style all over again. It's one of my favourite games for screen capturing, I think.

2015-05-26_00001.jpg

2015-05-25_00001.jpg

The intention was to get to grips with how to play again before going to do the DLC, but now I just want to play through the game again. Unfortunately I also started Diablo 3 on PS3 this week, they're both quite meaty games so I might not finish either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...