passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

High-res Screenshot Thread

DANGERMAN

It looks really nice, and doesn't seem to push the hardware that much. I'm getting > 130FPS on Ultra according to Fraps.

Steam compressed this one a bit, but the textures still look very nice and the colours are great.

2013-01-26_00008.jpg

Less compression here (using fraps), and nice shadows.

DMC-DevilMayCry%202013-01-26%2023-33-08-

I love what Ninja Theory have done with this game, fuck all the haters, it's epic. What they've done with the visuals and environments alone is enough to warrant massive praise. I love it when you go to demon grab something and rather than pulling a ledge out, you pull the whole environment towards you instead.

Anyway, I'm constantly screen-grabbing as I'm playing this, so here's a few more:

2013-01-26_00042.jpg

2013-01-27_00006.jpg

2013-01-27_00013.jpg

I'm getting about 115-125 fps playing on ultra with some AA. I thought someone in here said it, maybe it was in the actual DmC thread, but the 30fps cutscenes tear really bad, I had the same problem with Driver SF

Also while the game looks great in motion, the blur effect isn't great for screen captures

dmc-devilmaycry2013-0dysrj.png

dmc-devilmaycry2013-0zfsaq.png

I'm getting about 115-125 fps playing on ultra with some AA. I thought someone in here said it, maybe it was in the actual DmC thread, but the 30fps cutscenes tear really bad, I had the same problem with Driver SF

The cutscene transitions are quite difficult to notice on the 360 version but stand out like a sore thumb on the PC. It's a shame they couldn't bring the quality of the video up to the standard of the rest of the game.

• 3 weeks later...

I spent a lot of time looking through it all whilst playing the beta a couple of weeks ago. It's massive but a bit boring, lots of minor increases to X and Y but very few major points to hit. I liked the idea of being able to spec into other areas though.

The game itself is pretty cool, very similar to Titan Quest.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen some shots of her with her face covered in mud, the dried mud is cracked where the facial movement would be, it's a really impressive touch

I've just started Darkness 2, there's not a lot of graphical options, in fact I think it's just low/medium/high, but it looks pretty decent. It's got the DmC thing of running at 200+fps too, not that it's really a game that needs it (and it can cause screen tear)

darknessii2013-03-072hxu65.png

darknessii2013-03-072bsuxn.png

darknessii2013-03-072xmuys.png

I might actually be able to contribute to this thread?

It's hardly massively graphically intensive but I turned up all the settings on Dear Esther to full and took some screenshots on my first run through, anything that I thought would make a good wallpaper and now this image actually is my wallpaper.

post-62-0-45929100-1362794466_thumb.jpg

This one's alright too.

post-62-0-66355400-1362794547_thumb.jpg

yeah, especially as the description on the store page says something like "ride your cloud anywhere in the city", I thought it was at least going to hover slightly. Either way it's still a cool bike

I've not tried any of the other dlc outfits, I didn't have enough left of the main game when they started bringing them out (and when they were on sale)

• 2 weeks later...