passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

High-res Screenshot Thread

DANGERMAN

I took a couple too.

hardreset%202011-09-07%2022-43-30-38.png

hardreset%202011-09-07%2022-21-52-96.png

hardreset%202011-09-07%2022-18-49-75.png

It looks great, and the environment is so fucking dense with detail: signs, litter blowing around, massive ships in the sky above you.

My framerate in the demo was a bit erratic though. There's a shitload of physics going on; those cars can all catch light and explode (useful in combat and finding secrets), with bits flying everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been playing Batman Arkham Asylum in anticipation of Arkam City arriving on PC in a couple of weeks. There aren't many graphical options built into the game, but it looks amazing when you force on 8xAA and 16xAnisotropic Filtering on in the graphics card.

BAA01.png

BAA02.png

BAA03.png

It just looks like really really high definition Sonic.

that's a bad thing? :huh:

I can't output at 1080, I think that's the next part I'll be buying for my pc (a 3D 1080p monitor... if I can afford it). As for the podcast, we might do some more, I'm not sure they were the right format for the forum though

I've had a bit of a play about with Dolphin this morning. I've only got Sonic Colours and Donkey Kong from the last time I tried it. Sonic still runs a bit slow and I can't get Donkey Kong to control without a wiimote (I managed to fall behind a tyre and get stuck. Looks nice though

dolphin2011-11-1209-4vif4v.png

dolphin2011-11-1209-4l6ep9.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A couple from Saints Row: The Third. I saw no discernible difference in framerate (or on my screen) between High and Ultra settings (although as I type this, I think I might still have 8XAA and 16XAnisotropic set to override the game options in my GPU settings :facepalm:)

SaintsRow3-2012-01-01_00001.jpg

SaintsRow3-2012-01-02_00001.jpg

A couple from Saints Row: The Third. I saw no discernible difference in framerate (or on my screen) between High and Ultra settings (although as I type this, I think I might still have 8XAA and 16XAnisotropic set to override the game options in my GPU settings :facepalm:)

Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Just swap 'em round and turn up the gain a bit... *walks off*