passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 Headset - £24.98

retroed

You're meant to be able to hear yourself talk, it's so you know how loud you're talking. I like it.

I used the AV adaptor I got with my old Elite that goes above the HDMI cable, and plugged the phono cable straight into it.

• 2 weeks later...

The wiring process for rigging up to 360 looks like a right pain in the arse.

It's easy. Do you have the HDMI audio adaptor with the phono/optical ports on it? I have that hanging out the back of the 360 with the Turtle Beach wiring plugged in permanently and left beside the console. Then, when I want to use the headphones, I just plug the green cable in, and plug the USB cable into the front of the 360.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The sound quality fluctuates. Listening to music in games it sometimes crackles to the point I have to turn them right down. It isn't just bass or high treble that does this, it seems completely random.

The mic is fucking shit. Whenever I use it (for PC gaming only) if reverbs and does that echoing shite you sometimes get on LIVE. This happens every time. No matter what settings you use the mic is always loud for people on the receiving end, this means they can hear you and everything in the room with you. Whenever I use it online now I have to have the mic off.

Initially I really loved it, but as the quirks started coming out of the woodwork I've grown to really dislike it.