passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Xbox XBL Discounts

Hendo

Xbox has a pretty sick deal on starting today. Mega Man 1-11 + Mega Man ZX games (I don’t know how many) for £30. Very tempted by this. I want to play the ZX games everyone seems to like those a lot.

Sekiro is £30 which is the lowest I’ve seen it on digital but the game seems too hard I don’t think I got it mentally to deal with

Ghost Runner is £12.49 which I think looks really cool and it’s getting a next gen update soon

And Dragon Ball FighterZ is between £7-£15 depending on the edition which you know ? might be fun @Maryokutai I dunno 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Resident Evil 4, 5 & 6 are £13 on Xbox right now. That’s the lowest I’ve seen that pack.

Diablo 2, the new version that just came out like a week ago or something, also £35 on Xbox. £15 off already!

• 2 months later...

I picked up a few for shits and giggles

Sonic Generations - Didn't like it before but seeing DF's vid on it and how it got a big boost on X/S I thought I'd try it again for a few quid.

Sonic Racing Transformed - I played this originally on the Vita and really liked it so I got the big version.

Killer Is Dead - I dunno, just giving it another go.

Dark Void - Never played it and I'm curious.  What I've played so far is pretty poor tho😒

The Bureau Xcom - More morbid curiosity

I dunno why I do this to myself

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...