passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Xbox XBL Discounts

Hendo

In fact, looking on my Xbox there are a ton of games on offer if you look around. I guess it's the Black Friday deals going up early.

Witcher III GotY £14

Dragon's Dogma £11.99

Shadow of the Tomb Raider £27.50

Assassin's Creed Odyssey £32.99

Quantum Break £7.20

Pillars of Eternity Complete £16

Monster Hunter World £20

Diablo III Eternal £18.15

Batman Arkham Knight Premium Edition £10

Return to Arkham £10

Rainbow Six Siege £9

And that's just a sample.

If I could be arsed I'd put it on Hot UK Deals and watch the heat roll in. But I can't be arsed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Oooh Xbox currently has Vanquish on sale for £3.74 and as much as I have played that game to death I absolutely adore Vanquish. According to the internet it is flawless 30 on the X as well (Which I think it was locked at so not sure if beating that number should be expected on the X)

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently all the FF13 games are on sale if you have Gold but I don’t so I’m not sure if I’m seeing the discounted prices or not. Currently FF13 is £5, FF13-2 is £8 and FF13-3 is £10. FF13-3 on Xbox 360 by itself is £20 on Amazon so it!s quite a nice deal (Maybe better if those listings don’t include the discounts). 

Also you can get both Turok games for £9.50 which you should absolutely do because they are the best FPS featuring dinosaurs from the N64 era

Eeek Borderlands 1 GotY edition is £16.74 on the Xbox store. How much do I want to play it or how much do I think I want to play it but not really hmmm....I don’t know.

EDIT: Actually this Xbox sale is really quite good. Here are some deals I think are good (Prices rounded)

Farcry 5 - £16.00

Rayman Legends - £6

Steep - £8 (Always wanted to check this out)

Borderlands 2 and Presequel - £6.75

DMC5 - £27

Burnout Paradise: Remaster - £5

And tonnes of other stuff. Much better than that Days of Play thing Sony has going on from what I recall seeing yesterday 

Probably like 2 out of 5 wants to play versus 4 out of 5 thinks you want to play. So an average of 3 out of 5 likely to plays which isn't bad for 16 quid. Although you could look at it as 9 out of 15 funs which is pretty solid. 

• 2 weeks later...

As an expert on not a single Soulsborne games I liked it at first and then I did not like it at all which lines up with my previous experience of that sort of game so presumably it's great?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Ezio Collection is back on sale for £7.99. The Bioshock Collection sale for £11 something also ends today. There’s 6 games I already own on older platforms but to be able to get all 6 games for under £20 is v tempting ?