passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Xbox XBL Discounts

Hendo

Anyone that doesn't own those top four games (and Rayman) and doesn't buy them at that price should be shot in the face with a dick cannon.

Is that a cannon shaped like a dick? Or a cannon that shoots dicks? Just so I'm prepared as I only own RDR and missed the deals...

Anyone that doesn't own those top four games (and Rayman) and doesn't buy them at that price should be shot in the face with a dick cannon.

I only have 2 out of that top 4 (and Rayman on a different platform), but I haven't played or bought anything on the 360 for ages. Where do I stand vis-a-vis cock weaponry?

More sales!

Games on Demand
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands™ £2.99 (75% off)
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood £2.24 (75% off)
Shaun White Snowboarding £2.24 (75% off)
Rayman Raving Rabbids £2.24 (75% off)
Blazing Angels 2 £2.24 (75% off)
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier £4.49 (50% off)
Birds of Steel £7.49 (50% off)
Assassin's Creed® III £16.74 (33% off)
Just Dance® 4 £17.49 (30% off)

Arcade
Call of Juarez® Gunslinger £2.49 (75% off)
From Dust™ £2.49 (75% off)
Beyond Good & Evil HD £1.68 (75% off)
Rayman 3 HD £1.68 (75% off)
Outland £1.68 (75% off)
Cloudberry Kingdom £1.68 (75% off)
SCOTT PILGRIM THE GAME £1.68 (75% off)
SkyDrift £4.99 (50% off)

For GOLD subscriptions
Gears of War 3 £14.99 (50% off)
Gears of War 3 Season Pass £9.99 (50% off)
Gears of War 2 £7.49 (50% off)
ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON £7.49 (50% off)
Apache: Air Assault £9.99 (50% off)

Picked up Gears of War for free, sweet! I now have two of those free gold games to download (that and Fable III). If anyone wants to play through Gears of War in co-op with me, let me know.

It was my first time being on XBL since they got rid of Microsoft Points, turns I had enough for just over €6. Picked up Outland for €2 and the first episode of the Walking Dead which is free. Downloaded all those as well as some old games in my queue (Symphony of the Night and Nights Into Dreams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some good deals today:

Microsoft’s Larry ‘Major Nelson’ Hryb posted the deals today, and OXM has added the actual prices for your convenience.

Here they are:

• Dark Souls – $4.99/£3.74
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara – $4.94/£3.29
  • Tales of Vesperia – $4.94/£6.59
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 – $6.59/£4.94
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings – $9.89/£4.94
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts – $39.99/£33.49

http://www.vg247.com/2014/01/21/xbox-live-sale-discounts-dark-souls-call-of-duty-ghosts-more/

• 4 weeks later...

Some deals for this week the next 24 hours.

Edit: some are one day only, some are for the whole week. http://majornelson.com/2014/02/17/xbox-360-ultimate-games-sale/

RBB is some proper zone out game. You should give it a bit of time until you see if you can make it click. Once you understand it, it's marvelous.

Well how about that. Just been playing it for an hour or so and I don't love it, but I certainly don't hate it either. Using those two as a scale of greatness I would have to give it a 'pretty fun'. Which is nice.

I think when I got it I just bought it because it was RB. Loved it initially, then wondered if I'd wasted my cash because I started to get a bit bored with it. Once it clicked it felt great, I did a lot of too'ing and fro'ing with the battle feature with friends of my skill level. Then a few people got really good at it and totally fucked the leaderboards. You probably know these people, they are at the top of all the friends leaderboards in all the games. The bastards.

• Hendo unpinned and pinned this topic