passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post When You Complete A Game '11

HandsomeDead

01/01/11 - VVVVVV (PC).

I'm kicking the year off with this gem. Bastard hard but so rewarding, I can't believe a premise so simple can throw up so many variations on the initial concept. Essentially, it's a platformer but you don't jump, you flip and don't stop until you hit something (which is often spikes) which leads to some unique puzzle type level design, Highly recommended to the masochists.

02/01 Dead Rising 2 Case : West (360)

05/01 Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (360) True ending. Lovely game - relaxing and fun with one of the best game characters I have seen for a while. The only real issue I have is with the combat as it wasnt necessary to use any advanced manouvres at all. Just hammer the buttons. But still - great game.

04/01 - [360] A World of Kelflings

08/01 - [360] Harms Way - (200/200). I really like this game, tons better than that Dorito shit that won thee competition.

08/01 - [360] Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - All Golds/Distinctions.

Sly Raccoon 2: Band of Thieves (PS3)

This was brilliant. It looked great all tarted up for the PS3, due to the cartoony art style, and still felt fresh and polished today.

An enjoyable mix of gameplay types, with some great characters and environments; The only complaint I had was the turret/shooting sections, and that is more to do with how rubbish the Dualshock is at anything analogue than with the game.

I also have to mention how good the audio in this game is - music, sound, voice acting - it's all really well done and just right for the game. (except for the Neyla character, which is the most bizarre accent I've heard in ages. I don't know if it's meant to be British, Australian, Martian or what.)

05/01 Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (360) True ending

11/01 Enslaved : Odyssey to the West (360) Started off really annoying but it grows into a really good game. Too short and the controls are a bit clumsy but when it all works it is really good.

05/01 Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (360) True ending

11/01 Enslaved : Odyssey to the West (360)

13/01 Bayonetta (360) Easy mode - no chance of doing it on normal. No idea what I was doing or what the story was. Campest game ever.

Beneath A Steel Sky [PC]

Transformers: War For Cybertron [360]

Best Transformers game evar!!!!!

Although not a massive accomplishment, 'War For Cybertron' is definitely the game TF fans have been waiting for... A decent transformery plot (that, thankfully, has nowt to do with the recent movies) split into a seperate campaign for either faction, a good selection of playable transformery characters (including ones for a couple of slightly more air-based missions), some really cool transformery art direction and some epic transformery boss fights.

However, without the transformeryness, it would be a pretty average 3rd person shooter...

Ended up playing through the entire game on 'Hard' only to have to drop it down to 'Medium' for the very last section of the very last boss fight :( gutted!