passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Xbox LIVE Rewards

Hendo

Can someone do me a favour and check how many MSP they have on xbox.com, and the double check by going into billing and seeing how many points you have there please?

For some reason it's saying I have 160MSP more in the billing than the front end of the site. It also says I have the lower number of points on my xbox. I'm a bit confused, is it doing this for everybody or has there being an error?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forgot about this.

http://rewards.xbox.com/mysurvey

It talks about how shit the rewards system is. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bring Bing rewards to every country you set of bastards. You're pissing a lot of people off with your services and doing something like that would maybe make some people happier, mainly the ones that don't happen to live in the USA.

• 4 weeks later...

http://majornelson.com/2013/03/28/play-to-earn-from-xbox-live-rewards/

Starting Monday, April 1, we’re launching an exclusive feature for Xbox LIVE Rewards Members, MyPunchcard, an exciting new way to get rewarded for doing what you love! And this April, all the action is in arcade games with our exclusive Play To Earn offers, your passion for playing arcade games can pay off in a big way.

Only the most devoted Arcade fans have what it takes to black out all three Arcade Punchcards. Those who do will be guaranteed a spot in an upcoming VIP Exclusives. By simply playing your favorite arcade games and adding to your game collection, you can earn rewards in April.

Here’s the three ways you can earn rewards all month long.

1. Play 20 hours of any combination of arcade games, receive a free avatar item
  2. Purchase any four arcade games for 400 Microsoft Points or more from Xbox LIVE, receive a one month Xbox LIVE Gold membership
  3. Spend 3200 Microsoft Points on arcade games, receive 800 Microsoft Points in return.

It’s easy and fun, you can earn for playing and or buying ANY arcade game from Xbox LIVE.
So, play the games you already know and love like Minecraft, Terraria, Trials Evolution, Counterstrike: GO, Castle Crashers, The Walking Dead, LIMBO and more and discover new games to try and buy from Xbox LIVE.

I put this here because of option 3. I'm maybe going to buy Terraria but I'm going to hold off now and see if there's anything else that takes my interest in April I might take the plunge and go for it. It might stack up with my meaty 2% rebate. <_<

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

http://rewards.xbox.com/

New rewards and stuff. I think they're taking the piss in some parts, who the hell is going to buy 5 map packs for instance? Would it count buying season passes? None of it is very clear.

One new thing is that if you play a game 10 hours within 30 days of it being released you get 1000 points towards your rewards.

If you hit 1000 points you can force them to put money into your account, otherwise credits are made when you hit 5000 points. I've no idea how much 5000 points are worth. Seems a bit at odds with them saying they want people to use real money and then say you need to earn points but don't tell you a conversion rate.

It seems pretty pointless now, seeing as most will be pissing off to Sony's camp. It could and should be way better.