passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

[XBLA] ilomilo

retroed

Oh that looks my kind of thing!

Hinn, it's not visible on the marketplace yet, click on the link above, hit the green button, put in the random letters and you'll get a code to put in on the 360 or xbox.com - that'll get you the trial and then you can buy the full thing from within the game.

I'm surprised they're able to do this to be honest.

• 1 month later...

Been playing a bit more of this, it's getting trickier now, especially to collect everything in the level but it's so damn charming.

Head Over Heels was one of my favourite games when I was a kid and this is a similar kind of thing. Love it.

• 1 month later...

It is a clever little puzzle game, it won't win any awards but it has loads of charm.

As does the WP7 version. Ive been playing it loads, some levels arent so bad whilst others make me turn it off for the day to approach it with a fresh head in the morning.

The WP7 version has a set of tutorial levels, 3 chapters with 9 levels per chapter, 3 bonus levels (activated by collecting all Safkas on a particular chapter) and an 'Eggilogue' that can only be played once youve found six hidden eggs through out the 3 chapters.

I managed to 100% it but i had to use a guide for the final Eggilogue level, it was just too much for my brain after a whole games worth of taxing.

Thinking about getting the XBLA one now, but i need a little break.

brain.jpg