passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Rock Band 3

Hendo

New Queen pack this week, definite purchase.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™ and PlayStation®3 system (December 6th, 2011):

• Queen – “Seven Seas of Rhye” O

• Queen – “Stone Cold Crazy” X

• Queen – “I’m in Love With My Car” O

• Queen – “You’re My Best Friend” O

• Queen – “Long Away”

• Queen – “Bicycle Race” XO

• Queen – “Don’t Stop Me Now” O

• Queen – “Radio Ga Ga” O

• Queen – “The Show Must Go On” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system December 7th)

• 3 weeks later...

Hendrix tracks up on the store now:

Available on Xbox 360, Wii, and PlayStation 3 on December 20th, 2011

The Jimi Hendrix Experience – “Long Hot Summer Night” O

The Jimi Hendrix Experience – “Gypsy Eyes”

The Jimi Hendrix Experience – “All Along the Watchtower” X

Jimi Hendrix – “Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (Live)”

Jimi Hendrix – “Dolly Dagger”

Jimi Hendrix – “Freedom” O X

Jimi Hendrix – “Angel”

Pro Guitar/Bass Upgrades for Legacy Songs

The Jimi Hendrix Experience – “Purple Haze”

The Jimi Hendrix Experience – “Little Wing”

$11 for the pack, 900 points?

The live version of Voodoo Child is from Woodstock. :)

$11 for the pack, 900 points?

i recon that's a good guess, think it was 880 (i bought it last night but still not 100% sure!).

think i got 2 stars on voodoo child. all along the watchtower is super fun on guitar - as are all the ones that aren't to hard for me.

• 2 weeks later...

http://spong.com/article/26026/Rock-Band-Dev-Could-Get-USD383-Million-from-Viacom

Rock Band developer, Harmonix, which was sold by Viacom last June for the princely sum of $50 may be owed a staggering $383,000,000 by that same company it emerged this week.

According to the Boston Globe, “Viacom disclosed the Harmonix payment Tuesday, in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.”

Apparently, “In the most recent case, an arbitration team ruled December 19th that Viacom owed more money to shareholders under a contract provision requiring bonus payments if the gross profit generated by Rock Band games exceeded certain targets - $32 million in 2007 and $45 million in 2008.”

So there's a fine change Viacom might get a good kick in the dick. I hope it works out for you Harmonix.

Oh my! :wub:

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™ and PlayStation®3 system (January 10th, 2011):

• Hall & Oates – “Private Eyes” O X

• Hall & Oates – “I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do)” O

• Hall & Oates – “Maneater” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system January 18th)

Would love this version:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WOE1-2Fza5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 1 month later...

This week it's a Valentines pack, with supposedly the most requested song since they started tracking that info.

Heart – “Alone” O

Mr. Big – “To Be With You” X

Poison – “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” O X

Rick Astley – “Never Gonna Give You Up

• 10 months later...

I feel like playing this on my weekends off, so I might play some tomorrow. I have the RB2 setlist imported and a few dlc bits and bobs. I don't think i've logged onto xbox live in the last 12 months so i don't think I've friended any of you on there... I might send out some friend requests. Which of you lot has RB3, any of you up for some co-op tomorrow night?

Sorry for the double post, anyway i got online no problem. I sent you lot some friend requests.

Played this for a couple of hours. Got the Live Free or Die achievement and 100% a few songs. I was kicked from one group and played the last song on my own...glad i did - Under the Bridge 100% expert guitar! :)

Very few people online have the RB2 setlist though which is a shame. It's not as much fun playing with randomers so if any of you are up for some RB3 sometime, let me know!

I was in a party with six people playing Halo 4. I should probably get Halo 4...

Raptr has a mind of its own when it comes to tracking my time for this...apparently i just played it for 48 minutes there (it was closer to 3 hours).

That doesn't bother me but actually one annoying thing is the game seems to be reducing my scores. I played Teenage Riot by Sonic Youth and got around 380k and then on the menu my score was around 240k. Or actually more likely my new score wasn't saved.

The online activity for this game has definitely quietened down since the time I was really big into it, around summer 2011. And nobody has the RB2 setlist or any DLC. But actually i have played with a couple of cool people. I just played with a guy there who was playing pro-drums and he had every single song I own, I must send him a friend request. I've already friended a couple of people who I played some good sessions with.

• 4 weeks later...

End of an era. Harmonix are going to stop releasing DLC in April. :(

Hey gang,

As you may have seen in our recent announcement regarding the release of Rock Band Blitz tracks as singles, Rock Band DLC production has gradually slowed over the past 5 years. We’ve managed to maintain a consistent release schedule for a staggering 275 consecutive weeks, releasing over 4,000 songs for the Rock Band Platform, but in recent months we’ve scaled production down as we’ve transitioned resources onto other projects. With several new titles in development and developers needed to usher these new games along, April 2nd will be the last weekly DLC release for Rock Band.

While there is no content currently scheduled beyond April 2nd, we still have DLC releases lined up for the next few weeks, including the remaining tracks from RB Blitz, several Pro guitar upgrades, and a handful of artists who have not yet appeared in Rock Band. We’re incredibly proud of the DLC milestones we’ve set, especially producing the largest music library of any game available, and we wouldn’t have been able to release as much outstanding content without the support of our amazing community. As thanks to the community, we’re going to continue the ongoing DLC sale of 50% off over 1,100 songs so fans can continue to build their personal libraries from our back catalog.

We hope that you’ll all agree that this has been a tremendous run, and you should know it’s a ride that we at Harmonix have been thrilled to be a part of. We’re going to continue to support the forums and RockBand.com and hope to still see you rocking out online, in photos of Rock Band parties shared on Twitter and Facebook, or here on the forums. Whether you waited in line for a midnight release of Rock Band over 5 years ago, or you just joined the party with Rock Band Blitz… whether you’ve downloaded every single song we’ve ever released, or you’ve just played on disc songs until your neighbors moved away… whether you’re a metal shredder, or a bubblegum pop singer… thank you for being a part of our band.

Rock On,

Harmonix Music Systems

• 1 month later...
Harmonix Sites Outage Update

Hey Gang,

We're sending you this message because you have an account on RockBand.com, DanceCentral.com, and/or Creators.RockBand.com. We are investigating an apparent attack on our servers that we detected this week.

The security of your Harmonix user information is very important to us. We’ve taken the sites down while we investigate this incident and determine how our systems and the information we maintain may have been compromised. At this time, we have not found that any of our users’ information has been published or misused. None of our sites maintain any credit card information, social security numbers, or financial account numbers for any of our users.

As a precaution, we have disabled your Harmonix password. We’ll send you a notification when the sites are back up. When you log back in, we will require all users to reset their passwords. If you have been using your old Harmonix password on other sites, we recommend that you change those passwords too.

We're sorry for this inconvenience. Stay tuned to Harmonix on Facebook and Twitter for further updates.

-The Harmonix Team

Hackers. If you have to hack do useful stuff, like outing people in power for doing dodgy stuff or attacking companies for underhand tactics. Not this.