passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Hendo

It looks really good from what I've seen. It will be set in Ibiza this time, although I heard you can transport to the island featured in the original.

I didn't play the first one, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. I applied for the 360 beta yesterday, will hopefully get in.

Glam lifestyle racer and M.O.O.R. - that's Massively Open Online Racing game - Test Drive Unlimited 2 is starting up a closed beta, taking registrations for limited spots right now.

The press release details the beta for PlayStation 3 and PC, but we've attempted to sign up and the form presents the option to test the Xbox 360 version too.

"Test Drive Unlimited 2 is expanding on the worldwide success of Test Drive Unlimited and we're thrilled to be giving racing fanatics another chance to play full throttle in this stunning M.O.O.R. videogame," said Vince Farquharson, Executive Producer, Atari. "At this point in the title's development we are looking for opinions, feedback and rigorous road testing from our beta testers to help us optimize the performance, handling, and the final feel of the game. These beta testers will be among the first players on earth to experience Test Drive Unlimited 2, and their views will help make this title an even bigger success."

That's not all though. Atari and Eden Studios have also announced the game's release date, pencilling in Test Drive Unlimited 2 for a September launch.

That's September 21st for North America and September 24th for Europe.