passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Warning to Mobile Sky users!

Manicm

Well you guys know my iphone broke, well today for a while i had 2! my apple replacement and my O2 3GS upgrade, well because i had registered neither, one was donated for a minimal fee and ive kept the 3gs, so i registered it with itunes, copied my apps across, thought would watch some sport on my sky sports, but nope!

It won't work on another phone, even though the original phone, apple deactivated and deauthorised everything. Sky embed something using the imei (prob got that wrong) so there app only works on ur phone with your passwords. So a 7 minute call to sky and ive been told in 3 days time i will have access to sky again.

So if you upgrade, no sky sports for a few days and a prem rate phone call as well!! :angry:

Got an email today from sky, all fixed so not the 3 days as quoted but seems a bit daft! if i buy an ipad which im considering i would need to go through all this again just to get sky sports on my ipad!!

I don't understand why i can't use it on multipal devices, i paid for it, if i want to view sky i should be allowed to, and another note they should really allow it for laptops as well, that would be even better!