Marvel vs. Capcom 3

DANGERMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It almost looks too hectic.

I'm really looking forward to this, but the difficulty needs to be sorted out. MVC2 is absolutely ridiculous at times, and the last boss is pretty much a joke, even on easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Simple Mode & Alt costumes confirmed

Pretty good idea for fighting beginners.

Also, According to an financial report, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is going to ship between January 1 - March 31, 2011. Previously, all Capcom had said was Spring 2011, but factoring in this report, we should be seeing the title some time in March of next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The alternate costumes are awesome, never seen the black and one tho but for many other characters its just a palette swap, capcom said they rather add more characters than remodel some character costumes

Not sure about the addition of MODOK tho

I love the lil dialogues, like when Iron Man says to Spencer "Just the arm? Why? Can't afford the rest of the suit?"

New videos just realeased

Notice Magneto's level 1 special X Factored and another Level 1 combo, massive damage.

Learning when to x factor is gonna be crucial in the game, i think capcom is still testing them atm, its 40% extra damage.

I wasn't that bothered about this at first but with every character reveal it's become more and more appealing. I can't wait for it now. I've never played a Vs. game (apart from TvC) so I may just get the one that's on XBLA and/or PSN, get some practice in, I was never any good at air combos.

Those videos are why it's not a game for me. It's all so fast :( the only normal speed bits are the dialog. Why must it be super duper speedy?

Its super speedy coz Seth wanted people to walk past and say "WTF is going on"

I like crazy speedy games, makes you feel more pro that you can keep up.

Theres always simple mode!