passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Street Fighter Legacy

retroed

Has anyone else seen this yet?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The musical score was created by a friend, Patrick Gill (kUNgFUpADDy on Live), and I think he's done an absolutely amazing job of it.

There's a behind the scenes look on Inside Xbox at the moment, and on there was an interview with the director yesterday on Game Pro hinting at an Xbox Live series.

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/215135/director-has-80-percent-of-street-fighter-lineup-cast-may-do-xbox-live-series/

Watched the making on the xbox dashboard and searched it up on Youtube. Watched it on repeat a good few times :blush:

I love it, they really need to make a full thing with this and with a hollywood budget it could go so well!

I like how they use hadoukens and shoryukens like normal moves unlike animes where its one super powerful move, alot like the game.

How much Does Christian Howard look like Ken?!