passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Naughty Bear

hinn888

Naughty-Bear.jpg

This is one of the games im looking forward to, its about a bear who doesnt get invited to a birthday party so he decides to get angry and murder all his fellow bears with of course numerous ways.

Ive already seen many videos with different ways to murder and parodies such as alien and blair witch project.

News has just been released that if you pre-order you'll receive A jason costume + knife and if tou preoder at GAME you will get that plus Freddy costume too.

480x199-images-stories-articles-Naughty_Bear_Slasher_DLC.jpg

Im guess im looking forward to this coz i lke how innocent it is and plus you get to kill the community and im somewhat sadistic?

It's got potential, what genre game is it?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

There's a good feature in this months GamesTM about this, it made me pre-order it.

They class it as a score attack games. Its about killing other bears in inventive ways and keeping your combo up by causing mischief in between murders. Like a fluffy The Club.

Looks like a cute Manhunt!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Did You Know: Naughty Bear Actually Has Four Multiplayer Modes?

Written Friday, June 18, 2010 By Richard Walker

Here's a little something you might not have known until now, but Naughty Bear has a proper multiplayer mode and everything! There are four distinct game types, and they actually sound like they might be a lot of fun.

Jelly Wars pits a team of bears against one Naughty Bear, who must single-handedly kill off the opposing team who must locate and gather jellies to put into a mixer and create as big a jelly as possible. The team of normal bears have to repair objects, heal one another, transport items and call for back up while Naughty Bear must maim, kill, destroy objects and hide jellies.

Cake Walk is like Halo's Oddball, except you have to hold on to a golden cupcake for as long as possible, with the winner determined by who manages to keep the cake for the longest amount of time.

Golden Oozy gives one player a powerful gun with unlimited ammo (the golden oozy), which he must use to mow down as many opposing players as possible. If you're in the firing line, you'll need to gang up on the lone gunbear and dispatch him to grab the gun for yourself.

The fourth and final multiplayer mode is Assault, which begins with 2 rival teams of red and blue bears, each with a base. Each assault match lasts two minutes and both teams must protect a golden bear statue for one minute while the other team attempts to destroy it. After one minute, the statue changes sides and the objectives reverse. It's a game of two halves, so to speak.

Naughty Bear's multiplayer has 15 badges to win, which grant unique powers. There's also a range of customisation options like hats and alternate bear types to play around with as well as traps designed especially for multiplayer, like paint and spore traps. And there's power-up capsules to grab during gameplay too.

Mines on its way :D

We'll according to the world's least discerning gamer over on Games TM, it's pretty poor. And the full install is less than 800MB :blink:

The worlds least discerning Xbox gamer you mean, you won't find that level of tolerance on the other consoles for some reason.

I understand this is one of those games made on a shoe string but charging full retail for this game is taking the piss.

Yea i have to say i agree and kinda regret buying it day one.

Its fun, killin in different ways, making them commit suicide.

But i can see it gettin rly repetitive. Even the episode levels consists of "dont let em escape" and "dont get hit." Its what you kinda do anyway.

I'd wait for a price drop tbh if ur considering it.