passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dr Who

Hendo

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the set-up was a bit iffy -

in normal circumstances he would've gone straight upstairs but he knew straight away that he would be in danger if he did.

I actually found Corden funny for once and as usual, the Doctor had some cracking lines.

I thought last nights was really good, i find the ones where he isn't quite in control are the better ones, pretty much like the weeping angels the first time round. Having watched that one again recently i had forgotten how good it was. Looking forward to the next 2 as the whole series has been driving towards these Should be good.

Really enjoyed the first half of last nights episode, the new Dr is brilliant and he got chance to show off his oddness. Shame Corden was in it, and the end was a bit shit, but aside from that one of the better ones

I saw his face in the thumbnail on the iPlayer this morning, and it actually stopped me clicking on it. I need some time to prepare myself to tolerate him before watching it.

I've enjoyed this series so far, but I'm still not sold on the new Doctor. There's something about him that doesn't work for me. And also, the new assistant, whilst Iiked her at first (eye candy, and I love red heads), she's starting to annoy me.

I thought it was brilliant, some minor plot quibbles but we'll see if they get sorted in the final episode.

Any theories on "the voice"?

I'm going with either Davros or The Master. Sounds more like it would fit Davros though.

Superb last night, even my other half who so far has hated this new dr, she has a thing for tennant :angry: but she was sat on the edge of the sofa, kept asking after whens the next one and what if this and waht if that.

Interesting to see how it pans out, and never more how they have linked them altogether so well, some of the previous ones that were linked made no sense but this one they are all well connected, he does seem in an impossible situation do will be interesting to see how he gets out of it!

Also how it all started, im guessing its the regeneration that triggered it all off!

I've finally downloaded the first of the game episodes though christ knows whether it will run ok on my machine.

I have a fairly low budget laptop and it runs pretty well on medium settings. Looks like a PS2 game mostly.

Can anyone spoiler post and explain the last episode for me?

I was watching it with my mate, his missus and two kids but the youngest was screaming through most and it was a head bender at the best of times.