passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo 3DS

David

The guys in GAME were livid with PC world/Currys for fucking their party up.

I feel no sympathy - when my Elite died and that weekend Sainsbury's were selling Arcade 360's for about £100 (or something, it was cheaper than trade price anyway), GAME had sent their staff out to buy all the stock they could.

I am loving Pilotwings although it isn't a very deep game, over half way through in about an hour :(

Just nice cruising around in free flight. Should have been a £19.99 game imo. I also can't decide if I like the 3D on or off. It is amazing but turning it off feels like your eyes can chill out again.

The free stuff is fantastic. ill is right, I can't wait to let other ppl try Face Raiders, genius! So is the other AR stuff, got potential that has.

I also have Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars but not opened it yet. Looks promising though.

Glad I picked one of these up, once there are more games out it'll be really worth it.

I got mine for £209 in the end, from Currys (price match/beating Tesco) with Ghost Recon. Then I traded in DKCR at HMV and bought Lego Star Wars III.

Only tried AR stuff and Pilotwings so far, but I'm pretty much amazed at the 3D effect.

I didnt get one in the end - the opinion on the games seems to be that they are all just OK, which didnt really inspire me to get one. I will wait for Zelda and its inevitible bundle.

There seemed to be plenty of stock left in all the shops i went to so no worries there.

The 3ds itself sounds awesome tho

I didnt get one in the end - the opinion on the games seems to be that they are all just OK, which didnt really inspire me to get one. I will wait for Zelda and its inevitible bundle.

There seemed to be plenty of stock left in all the shops i went to so no worries there.

The 3ds itself sounds awesome tho

I'm not too fussed about OoT, played it enough, but if they make a gold 3DS with a triforce on it or something then it would have to get bought.

And massive LOL at Hinn's picture.