passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Rock Band 3

Hendo

shame about the missing songs, i'll miss spoonman and dani california the most, both great fun on drums.

i think the full list of songs that won't show up in RB3 is a bit bigger than that, with some bonus songs (from RB1/2) missing too, but some of these may be coming in a free download later?

list conbbled together form other forums (dvdf/rllmuk):

Abnormality - Visions

AC/DC - Let there Be Rock

Anarchy Club - Get Clean

Bang Camaro - Night Lies

Breaking Wheel - Shoulder to the Plow

Journey - Any Way You Want It

Libyans - Welcome to the Neighborhood

The Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter

Metallica - Battery

Red Hot chili Peppers - Give it Away

Red Hot chili Peppers - Dani California

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

Soundgarden - Spoonman

Speck - Conventional Lover

The Sterns - Supreme Girl

That Handsome Devil - Rob the Prez-O-Dent

"Hier Kommt Alex" by Die Toten Hosen (from the European version of Rock Band)

"Rock 'n' Roll Star" by Oasis (from the European version of Rock Band)

not sure how accurate that is mind, and at least the removal of visions could be classed as a good thing.

i got an email from play:

Thank you for your recent Play.com order for Rock Band 3 Wireless Pro Keyboard

We have recently been informed by the manufacturer of this product that the release date has been changed to 12-Nov-2010. We have updated this information on site and will endeavour to process your order in readiness to arrive with you on the release date.

:fist:

they said the same about the guitar too, but i was expecting that.

So is the keyboard not out tomorrow?

A key bit from the EG review:

Joining the keys in the new range is the Pro Guitar, which weighs in at an eye-watering £130, only available separately. Two versions of this are coming, one an actual guitar with strings, the other – which I've been playing with – a bewildering creation that replicates every available note on the fretboard with a discrete button. Which means a mesmerising 102 in total. It is the Anti-Wii.

The buttoned version is a remarkable piece of kit. It feels much more realistic than it looks like it should, and if you know your way around the instrument it's a doddle to play chords, slide up and down the neck and pick out – via the satisfyingly realistic string box - individual notes.

Proof of concept: the first time I tried Pro guitar was a disaster. I couldn't keep up with let alone decipher the visual cues (effectively a new language to learn).

So I paused it. Cranked up the difficulty, out of morbid curiosity, from Medium to Expert and restarted. It was a strummy song and I recognised the chord names scrolling down the side of the note highway, if nothing else. I stopped attempting to follow the symbols and started playing the chords as I knew them. It worked!

It's either this or Fable III for me this week and I think I'll hold off on Fable till the Christmas break. As long as I can get the keyboard, that is.

So is the keyboard not out tomorrow?

I ordered mine from ShopTo and it should be with me tomorrow. Maybe it's just Play that suck.

yep, play suck. i noticed they were in stock at shopto so ordered one and it should be here tomorrow too :awe:

does seem like the guitar has been delayed though.

• 2 months later...

This interests me so I'm forwarding it, yo. London Calling coming to RB3.

This week’s DLC announcement comes a day early, and continues on with the current theme of music not released in the past decade (with some exceptions, obviously). It is also nice to see another full album DLC release, and what follows below is the track listing for The Clash’s “London Calling.”

1. London Calling *

2. Brand New Cadillac

3. Jimmy Jazz

4. Hateful

5. Rudie Can’t Fail *

6. Spanish Bombs *

7. The Right Profile

8. Lost in the Supermarket

9. Clampdown *

10. The Guns of Brixton

11. Wrong ‘Em Boyo

12. Death or Glory

13. Koka Kola

14. The Card Cheat *

15. Lover’s Rock

16. Four Horsemen

17. I’m Not Down

18. Revolution Rock

NOTE: The one track missing, “Train in Vain,” was released as DLC in 2008.

* Denotes Pro-Guitar/Bass chart availability for an additional $.99.

Guns of Brixton will have to rocked on the bass. :)