passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

5th Gen Pokemon

hinn888

500x_fithgen.jpg

Zoroark is described as being a “Monster Fox Pokemon”, with the ability to stand on all four legs or its hind legs. Besides this new Pokemon, CoroCoro revealed its pre-evolution, Zoroua, which is the “Evil Fox Pokemon.”

Not sure how long ago they were released, i was waiting for it and then completely forgot about it <_<

Not gna bother with Gold and Silver, im gna wait for the 5th Gen!

I'm getting G/S because it was/is the best of the series.

Thats not true but i'll let it slide.

I still know the first 150 perfectly

Me too. I saw some kid on You Bet once who's shitty challenge was to name any Pokemon and i was like 'thats lame, any monkey half interested in Mon could do that' but everyone thought he was a fucking hero. I could have been that hero :(

Anyways Hinn, when were playing our Golds and Silvers and have that crappy plastic thing clipped to our belt you'll be sorry.

I think G/S was the worse, alot of the 2nd gen was absolute wank.

How does that pedometer work anyway? Your pokemon level up depending on how much you walk, people are blatently gna try find ways around it, like attaching it to the wheel of a car.

I know theres a game somewhere where you have to remember all 151 without pictures in 12 minutes.

I think G/S was the worse, alot of the 2nd gen was absolute wank.

How does that pedometer work anyway? Your pokemon level up depending on how much you walk, people are blatently gna try find ways around it, like attaching it to the wheel of a car.

There were some great ones in generation 2, like Houndoom and Mareep. Though to be fair it also had Dunsparce and Unknown. It also brought in day and night, and had 2 regions instead of one.

3rd gen was absolute wank for sure. Those starters looked rubbish.

You can stick one of your pokemon in it and it gains experience with every step you take, but there are also routes programmed into it where you can find certain pokemon and items from walking a certain number of steps.

I really liked the 2nd generation, although it went way down hill after the 3rd gen. They just got really lazy.

This. 4th gen was a return to form of sorts, but 2nd gen will always be king, game wise. Pure brilliance. If we're talking Pokemon designs, 1st gen obviously wins.

I have no idea what you're all talking about, all this stuff about gens. The first Pokemon game I properly played was Pearl.

I'll be picking up HeartGold. I'm probably going to order the US version from VG+, it's out in five days!

Red/Blue/Green/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Yellow - #1 - #151 - 1st Gen

Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver - #152 - #251 - 2nd Gen

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - #252 - #286 - 3rd Gen

Pearl/Diamond/Platinum - #389 - #493 - 4th Gen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The grass one looks smug.as.fuck. I'm picking him obviously, although knowing Pokemon starters, I'm guessing the shit ones there will evolve into something epic as fuck.