passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Sly Reflex

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shotgun works by firing a load of little shots. I've only killed 107 people with the SAIGA, but that equates to 11770 shots fired as it counts each tiny bit of shot for each time I fired the weapon. If you've gotten a headshot that looks suspect, it's because 1 or 2 bits of shot luckily hit them in the head, at distance the shot can go out of the aiming circle.

I need to do:-

M24 SNIPER

TYPE 88 SNIPER

VSS SPECIAL

M95 SNIPER

And from 'Nam:-

AK47

M16A1

RPK

PPSH

The AK is a beast.

The M16A1 feels very similar to the FAMAS from MW2. It feels and looks very thin and sounds a bit weird compared to the other guns in the game. It's OK though, it gets the job done, just not as good as the AK47.

EDIT: RPK is pretty good, although I prefer the XM22 LMG as it has the perfect sights on it compared to the M60. Both of those guns are pretty good though.

PPSH is the best Engineer gun, I never heard of it before this game. I'm guessing it was some soviet arms or something.

I also blasted the Huey kills out of the way. Am I glad that motherfucker is out the way. Just two more achievements for the complete set!

• 4 weeks later...

http://kotaku.com/5844860/battlefield-3s-producer-is-his-own-viciously-hard-critic-says-hes-ashamed-of-bad-company-2

Battlefield 3’s Producer Is His Own Viciously Hard Critic, Says He’s ‘Ashamed’ of Bad Company 2

Patrick Bach, executive producer of upcoming shooter Battlefield 3, is in little danger of having his ego run wild on him. Instead, he sounds positively self-loathing when talking about his studio's last game, Battlefield Bad Company 2.

In an interview with Wall Street Journal's Tech Europe that's largely about the QA process for Battlefield 3, Bach sounds refreshingly candid—if a little hard on himself and his game—when discussing whether or not making games is "fun."

"Some days we get really frustrated, when we finally managed to make something work, but when testing it we realize it isn't fun," Bach says. "Now we need to make sure people in this company to feel happy about closing this project and shipping the game. Many, including me, are feeling that if they only had one week more, we could have done so much more. People seem to focus on what they could have done, rather than on what we have already managed to achieve."

Like many creative types, especially those forced to deliver on hard deadlines, Bach then goes on to express his personal displeasure with Bad Company 2, the shooter it release in early 2010.

"I don't know why, but I always feel ashamed about the games I'm involved in making," he says. "I can't even bring myself to start up 'Battlefield Bad Company 2,' our last game, because I feel so ashamed. I know it is a great product but still I only see the things we could have done better.

Patrick! You OK, man? A lot of us really liked Bad Company 2, so don't be so hard on yourself. Look at those Metacritic averages!

The Swedish are weird.