passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Alan Wake

Hendo

Bizarrely couldn't find a thread on this.

Anyway, love this preview.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Been watching alot of this with a friend, this is his most anticipated game, its been delayed so many times its ridiculous!

It does look very good and very atmospheric, i wont be getting it tho, even tho i love psychological stuff, its still a horror game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Typical comments on the review are entertaining as always. Girls can't review games apparently, and 7/10 is a bad score.

Oh dear :rolleyes:

Mind you, my first thought was that it was a bit odd with Ellie reviewing it, she's most associated with more casual games.

It is mind blowing how many people seem to jump on a score of 7/10 as a failure of a game. It's not even average for fook's sake.

It does read more like a 6 to me, although the other reviews the game is getting fill me with a bit more confidence.

And fuck all those comments earlier on, Ellie Gibson is an excellent reviewer. Who the fuck cares if she mostly does casual games? How in anyway does it affect her appraisal of this?