passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fallout: New Vegas

HandsomeDead

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

360 wins the console war again!

The only platform getting Fallout: New Vegas downloadable content this "holiday" (Christmas period) will be Xbox 360, Bethesda has announced.

This unnamed, unspecified lump of DLC will be the "first" addition to the Fallout: New Vegas world, which suggests more DLC will follow.

No mention is made of PC or PS3, although the assumption is that both platforms will get a look-in eventually.

Bethesda extended Fallout 3 with considerable downloadable additions. And to begin with, these too were exclusive to Xbox 360 and PC. In order, the five DLC add-ons released were Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta. One of those, Broken Steel, raised the level cap of the game to 30.

Fallout: New Vegas will be released this Friday on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

I wouldn't be care to be honest, I still have Fallout 3 DLC sitting unplayed, plenty there until the GotY edition comes around.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

The game has been out 2 minutes and an awesome glitch has been found.

Have your fill in a week; you'll barely be started, surely? If you trade New Vegas in on or before the 28th, they'll give you £30 for that too.

I traded my MoH in at Gamestation for £31, though. And I have the online pass code unused to give away to anyone who may buy it pre-owned.