passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Mass Effect 2

illdog

IFF bit?

I've been clearing up every side-quest and doing all the loyalty missions before I move onto (what I think is) the final bit of the story.

think i'm in a similar situation, trying to do most of the missions and upgrades before going any further too, partly because i've read too many spoilers about the last mission...and because i'm enjoying it loads more than the first one where i did the bare minimum.

Aha, cheers guys. :)

And I don't like Zaeed - I've built up such a bond with each team member that even if I don't dig their personality, I at least understand them. Zaeed just feels like an outsider that somewhow stumbled upon my ship and no-one knows how he got there or invited him, but they're too polite to tell him to fuck off.

If they add new DLC characters I hope they include them more, I didn't mind Zaeed but you don't communicate with him the same way as the others. You do his loyalty mission and you can check out his souvenirs where he gives you a monologue about it and thats it, it goes no further than that, no reason to visit him anymore.

Implementing them as well as characters on disc is probably impossible so I'm not too fussed if no more come along.

Implementing them as well as characters on disc is probably impossible so I'm not too fussed if no more come along.

They did a great job on Dragon Age of putting Shale into the game. He's fully integrated into all the cutscenes and stuff. I think they just got lazy with Zaeed.

Heh - everyone survived! I was on the edge of my seat all the way through the final mission hoping that everyone had got through!

Everyone pulled through for me and even Zaeed was useful taking the

crew back to the Normandy

Such a great game - I might even go for the full 1015Gs!

edit : Finishing it took me over 20000G as well :)

Even after the advice given here, I still managed to fuck up getting the final crew member, because I chose the wrong dialogue option, so I had to go back to an earlier save. :(

Loved the ending. :)

I told Sheen to get fucked, he wasn't getting his hands on that Reaper technology. Oh, and I boned the hell out of Miranda.

I told Sheen to get fucked, he wasn't getting his hands on that Reaper technology. Oh, and I boned the hell out of Miranda.

Me too and me too.

People throughout the game constantly told me not to trust Cerebrus so im taking their word. Its their fault if they've made Mass Effect 3 dificult.

tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to get in from work about 5ish with a Pizza and other snacks (doughnuts, humus and doritos FTW)and play Mass Effect 2 until:

a ) I pass out (possible)

b ) My xbox RROD's (probable)

c ) I finish Mass Effect 2 (perhaps not)

tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to get in from work about 5ish with a Pizza and other snacks (doughnuts, humus and doritos FTW)and play Mass Effect 2 until:

a ) I pass out (possible)

b ) My xbox RROD's (probable)

c ) I finish Mass Effect 2 (perhaps not)

Or your pad slips out of your greasy hands and goes through the window.

any chance someone can spoiler what i need to know to get that crew member?

When you pick them up you have an option to either talk to them or give them to Cerberus. I thought it was just a dialogue option that wouldn't effect the game so I went with the latter as I was playing rogue. Talk to them and you'll definitely get them on board.

Regarding the ending with the Illusive Man...

I thought it was fairly clear that his intentions were out in the open that he wanted to make humanity the dominant species in the galaxy, and would use that tech to take over. So I gave him a virtual slap and sent him on his way.

Thanks Hendo :)

i think, like Jimbo, i'm going to go for finishing it tonight. the extra missions are generally really good but i must have nearly done all of them now so it's starting to grate a bit, i need to get back to the main story, shame to leave it with so few left to do though :unsure:

On relfection, I think the bit where

the collectors invade the ship and kidnap everyone apart from Joker

could have been handled a bit better.

I had done all the missions in my journal by that point (apart from Legion's mission, as I hadn't spoken to him to activate it yet).

When everyone decided that "we should ALL go on this mission, coz, y'know, it might be dangerous, like." I was thinking "what mission? I've done them all".

So in my game, Joker had to hobble around the ship trying to stop the crew getting kidnapped while Shepard and the gang were likely off on a joyride somewhere. There was probably a picnic involved too.

No wonder Jeff was pissed off when they got back.