passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Apple iPad

David

Its a great device, mine is the little 16gb one, but i won't be putting music on it or photo's so should be ok. Set it up last night, got the virgin app so i can control my tivo box or stream stuff to the ipad just brilliant. I think you go into the apple store have a play for a bit and think yeah would like but too expensive. Ive been like that since they brought them out. Actually having one at home its completely different. Going to setup my lovefilm account, going to have to link it to my PC as loads of my older games aren't stored on the cloud.

Might get the Rayman game that looks like fun, on another note, got the OH a kindle paperwhite as she often reads when im trying to sleep, she was stoked with that yesterday a few bonus points!!

I know apple are due to let loose the next ipad, but i only get 20% discount at work once a year, and £319 for the 16gb ipad 3s or 4, whatever the current spec one is was just too good to pass. If i didn't have to sevice the car this month i would of gone for the 32gb.

• 8 months later...