passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty : Black Ops

Hendo

Coming straight outta Compton, Ice Cube will be following in the footsteps of namesake Ice-T in providing a blockbuster game with a bit of voice-over. The rapper and former NWA member will be lending his vocal chords to one of Call of Duty: Black Ops' characters.

Announcing his role via Twitter, Mr. Cube excitedly tweeted, "Check me out in Call of Duty: Black Ops. I'm Corporal Bowman. Game hits stores Nov 9. Who’s gonna get it?"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One hour of multiplayer, courtesy of Gamespot.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDVm8yAGNpg?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDVm8yAGNpg?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDVm8yAGNpg?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I am so looking forward to next Tuesday. :toss:

I like what they are trying to do with the challenges, making them specific to your build of character. Sounds initially quite fiddly but im sure when you are playing it and experimenting with your classes it will become a cool feature, trying to get more experience to unlock stuff. It seems like it would reward people who like to play in their own way rather than players that just grind with each weapon, which Ive always thought was a bit pointless because the majority of the weapons I would never have used enough to get the further along unlocks.

Im really looking forward to this, because unlike modern warfare 2, it just seems like its happy to do something different rather than try the same old formula to the max. Dont know, but hopefully it will be good.

Dude, check post #65 ;)

I'll be heading to ASDA tomorrow morning in the hope they have copies left. Getting rid of Fable III and paying £4.97 is an awesome deal.

Failing that, I'll head into town and see if there's any cheap chart games in Gamestation so I can get Black Ops for £24.99.

I spotted the post above, where i agree COD4 was awesome, and MW2 became a wannabe. I hated all COD games before MW but now im a convert. Im still debating on if i should get Black Ops or just wait, i can get it for £25 with my staff discount and a few clubcard points, but i have so many other games to play :facepalm:

If its still on sale when i get to work, i will probably pick it up, if not will pass.