passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Big Brother

Hendo

I only like reality TV shows at the beginning - see which non-entity goes in, or with the music ones, watch the mentally ill people think they can sing.

I found this one to be compelling to watch but even more cynical than usual - when the Baldwin-that-no-one-cares-about went in and they revealed he was a born-again Christian, I expected the next person to be Dawkins.

I like Lady Chav too, she's cute and she thinks she's being a rebel. Bless!

Cute in the way a young boy looks?

Nicola T is a good looking young lady tho.

Good looking in the way a haggard old whore looks?

Katia Ivanova is smokin tho.

Zing!

I block that zing! Are you telling me this girl, Nicola T, looks like a haggard old whore?

post-80-12626967864735.jpg

Hmmm?

Zing!

I block that zing! Are you telling me this girl, Nicola T, looks like a haggard old whore?

post-80-12626967864735.jpg

Hmmm?

I wish more haggard old whores looked like this..

• 5 months later...

Last series starts tonight, unless the rumours are true that another station is picking it up.

Anyone gonna watch?

The finale of Big Brother will see a return of past winners to crown the champion of the past decade, programme makers have announced.

The two-week swansong of the reality show will begin straight after the winner of the final series is known.

They will be joined in the house by ex-contestants though Channel 4 have yet to disclose who will take part.

More than 80 hopefuls will vie for a place in the final house, but will only learn if they have been successful as the live programme unfolds.

Those who become housemates will be confronted with a brightly-decorated circus themed compound where there will be less privacy than ever before.

Channel 4 has said it is in the process of contacting previous winners and notable contestants to fill the house for the two weeks before Big Brother exits Channel 4 for good.

First winner Craig Phillips indicated to BBC Radio 4's Front Row programme this week that he would make a comeback.

Nick Bateman also said he might return. He was dubbed 'Nasty' Nick in the opening series after attempting to manipulate the nominations process.

The two men agreed that an "ultimate" Big Brother show would be the most fitting way to see off the programme.