passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post When You Complete A Game '10

stoobie

N+ (XBLA)

Borderlands (360)

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 (360)

Finished on Veteran this time, much easier than the last two CoD games, nowhere near as random for dying or getting pelted with grenades, which killed any enjoyment I had on World at War.

Just got the last half of the intel to find and a couple of achievements to get and then campaign is done with.

Still love the crazy set-pieces, especially the vehicle bits. Gets the blood pumping!

N+ (XBLA)

Borderlands (360)

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 (360)

Fieldrunners (iPhone)

Resident Evil 5 (360)

Finished Classic mode on Fieldrunners on the 3 maps that come with the game, awesome twist on the Tower Defense genre.

Finished Resi 5 on Veteran, no real chance of finishing on Professional though.

3/1/10 - Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3).

6/1/10 - Call of Duty: Mordern Warfare 2 (360).

8/1/10 - Jade Empire (Xbox).

12/1/10 - Bayonetta (360). Completed on normal but I'm not done with her yet, she gets a second date.

12/1/10 - A Boy and His Blob (Wii). Story mode finished, its one of those games you can just cosy up to.

2 games, 1 day.

06/01/10 - Mass Effect - 360

13/01/10 - Bayonetta - 360: What an awesome game, its just non stop all the way and lives up to the hype. Only minor issues I had was with camera control and a few very minor control issues. Don't know if i should sell it for a nice profit and buy the standard version, or keep the nice one.

3/1/10 - Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3).

6/1/10 - Call of Duty: Mordern Warfare 2 (360).

8/1/10 - Jade Empire (Xbox).

12/1/10 - Bayonetta (360).

12/1/10 - A Boy and His Blob (Wii).

13/1/10 - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3). Finished on hard, its been a ongoing project for the last six months or so, did a few chapters everynow and then. So I did the last few chapters today. It wasn't much harder than on normal, the bits that frustrated on my first play through frustrated a little bit more on hard. I always enjoy this game more than I think, its like I discover it everytime I turn it on. Will probably pick up Uncharted 2 sooner or later.

Looks like I'm winning, this is a race right?

03/01 The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks (NDS)

07/01 A Kingdom For Keflings (360) 200/200

09/01 Axel & Pixel (360) 200/200

10/01 Galaga (360) 200/200

13/01 Dead Space Extraction (Wii) Fantastic game! The story, characters, setting, sound and visuals where all fantastic. I loved the fact that you got to revisit places from Dead Space and despite being an on rails shooter there was still the feeling of dread that made Dead Space work so well. It is the only recent Wii game that I have returned to after starting it up. If you liked Dead Space you have to get this. Go on...now! :angry: