passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Rage Against The Machine

Hendo

Luckily for me, I couldn't care less if it was a swizz, as they're one of my favourite bands, and that's certainly their best album. I'm listening to it now, it really hasn't aged! Which is odd considering how much rap/rock came out after them.

Yep, they're the songwriters and performers so they have to receive royalties from it.

they had one of the RATM guys on the radio, he said he was going to give some of the unexpected extra money from this to some organisation in the UK that helps new/young mucisians or something.

they had one of the RATM guys on the radio, he said he was going to give some of the unexpected extra money from this to some organisation in the UK that helps new/young mucisians or something.

well there is as good a reason as any to buy it then.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AYUqVNSsY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AYUqVNSsY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AYUqVNSsY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I'll give you the lyrics on Killing In The Name are pretty overly simplistic but I think all of the rest of the album's lyrics hold up really well. You could describe a lot of things as sixth form - if it's simple and trite, if it's overly complex and pretentious, if it's balls-deep love whimsy, if it's angry and nasty - most things could be seen that way.

Zack still won't do what you tell him

The BBC apologised today after US rock band Rage Against the Machine - battling with The X Factor winner Joe McElderry to be the Christmas No 1 - turned the airwaves blue on the Radio 5 Live breakfast show.

Rage Against The Machine were guests on the morning show, hosted by Nicky Campbell and Shelagh Fogarty, and invited to play a live version of their song, Killing in the Name.

The band had been asked not to sing the final refrain, "Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!" but singer Zack de la Rocha sang it anyway.

It was not until the fourth repetition that the breakfast show production team faded out the microphone and returned to the studio.

"Get rid of it!" Fogarty could be heard shouting in the background. "Sorry, we needed to get rid of that because that suddenly turned into something we weren't expecting," she told listeners. "Well, we were expecting it and we asked them not to do it and they did it anyway."

Really,what did they expect to happen?

Here's the audio

No sympathy for 5live, honestly asking them not to do it was pretty much forcing their hand, especially if the repeatedly asked.

on that note, and I can see how this is going to go, can I have a positive comment tick please. someone gave me a negative for nothing :( And that's after illdog did it a while back. Think of it as a reward for providing you with swearing :)

Edit: Thanks whoever :)

You lot aren't thinking of the children like Yvonne here.

what an absolute disgrace rage against the machine song foul mouthed filthy dirtysex fuelled the devils song! got to number one , well that just sums up our broken down society in the uk today drunkeness debauchery idolatry murder rape incest godlessness the devil reins here among our young kids god help them.....