passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Borderlands

HandsomeDead

Some of the weapons I have come across have been insane. I've not really switched to any of them yet apart from the magnum I found. It has 9 rounds in, fires as fast as a repeater would and does close to 150 damage each shot that hits. I say each shot, because it fires 7 of the bastards on each pull. I also found a nice toxic magnum that has a x3 corrosive artefact and does 800 per hit. I've found some stupidly insane mods as well, sadly ones that I can't use on my Soldier class. I found a good Siren mod, but the jewel in the crown has to be the Hunter mod I found which if equipped would have 12 points of health per second along with a bounty of other perks like a 50% faster reload. The best thing about it would be that effected the whole team as well.

I was thinking that the other day. My main character has health re-gen, ammo re-gen (for me and team), health re-gen when i get a kill, health and ammo from my turret... generally i don't have to use health packs or buy any ammo at all.

You got the 3rd DLC? I wouldn't mind playing it at a much lower level with a different character.

Not yet, I'm pretty sure I'll get it though. I fancy boosting up some of my other characters - what's Greg doing, main game?

You got the 3rd DLC? I wouldn't mind playing it at a much lower level with a different character.

Not yet, I'm pretty sure I'll get it though. I fancy boosting up some of my other characters - what's Greg doing, main game?

Main game. I think we just beat Sledge. I cannot remember.

It can either come from shields or the survivor class mod from the hunter. The class mod is generally the better bet though, because they you can wear a shield that has a faster recharge than one that regens health.

ah right, i think ive got a support class mod. seeing as that has stonking ammo recharge for the entire team, not sure which id prefer.

yeah, i spose you can swap them up as and when you need them? but were not doing too bad for health atm, his beserk mode and my turrent dish out health if we need it.

Take the points off the turret regen and put them in the perk that means you can heal with friendly fire. That means you can heal you partner without wasting having to put the turret down, and you don't have to wait for the cooldown of the turret either, as long as bullets are available you can heal. Downside is you cannot heal yourself unless you change to a health buff shield.

Take the points off the turret regen and put them in the perk that means you can heal with friendly fire. That means you can heal you partner without wasting having to put the turret down, and you don't have to wait for the cooldown of the turret either, as long as bullets are available you can heal. Downside is you cannot heal yourself unless you change to a health buff shield.

dont think thats for me, the turret health regen is my main way of regenerating in battle, and its working so far. when ive reduced the turret cooldown it will work even better!

It takes a little getting used to, but it is definitely the best way to heal when you are playing in a group, unless you have a hunter with a survivor mod. That way you can heal on the move, instead of all been stood over the turret which is a really bad idea, especially in the heat of the battle. It only takes a few well placed rockets from a badass and your whole team will be downed, and if the turret owner gets down the turret expires and you are all left trying to get a second wind. It's ok to have it as a single player because you are going at your own pace, it's just a waste of points when you are playing in a group once you get further into the game because it isn't really that practical in the fights and it takes time for everyone to stand in after the fight when you could be moving on to the next area.

On another side note, I finally managed to get my hands on another pestilent defiler. My old one was still holding it's own for a level 25 gun in the level 51+ world, but this new one is just all kinds of awesome, granted, it might not be as powerful as other magnums, but the 'give sick' attribute it has can really fuck everything up as long as it doesn't have corrosive resistance. Best weapon on the game by far.

Its buddies 1 hit K.O.'d me. :o

they said there was 3 of them playing. two of them shat it and died running backwards off a ledge as they tried to run away and the third got killed in one hit!

theres only 2 of us, and the other guys a beserker so he cant return the favour so id rather have a way to heal myself - he has! but like i said its working, using the turret in this way isnt getting me killed, far from it, in fact its been sweet. i must be an expert at placing and dancing around turrets or something :P