passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Borderlands

HandsomeDead

Spoilers? :unsure:

You have to reload guns. Deal with it.

I know this, I'm just saying about the

alien weaponry

as it's quite a surprise when you first find it.

There's an icon on the weapon levels screen that meant it was never a surprise to me. I always wondered why they put that there before you knew about them, sort of gave it away

5 New achievements coming with the new DLC - Unconfirmed when.

Small Tournament - Completed the lesser challenge in all 3 coliseums

Hell-Burbia - Completed the larger challenge in the Hell-Burbia coliseum

The Angelic Ruins - Completed the larger challenge in The Angelic Ruins coliseum

The Gully - Completed the larger challenge in The Gully coliseum

Big Tournament - Completed each of the larger challenges in all 3 coliseums

• 2 weeks later...

Just started this, got to about level 6.

Can I pick up as many weapons as I can find, or do you run out of space?

So far I'm not blown away by the turning or aiming controls but I'm guessing they improve as you level up or get used to them?

Weapons at the beginning are shite, once you start to get a better arsenal, you'll feel the gunplay get better. Starting a new character with the pissy guns once you have had hold of some full on merchandise makes you realise how much of a gulf there is between the good and the bad.

Played until the early hours this morning with Simon giving me some pointers.

It's definitely more fun in co-op but even still it's starting to take hold when I'm playing on my own.

I've got a brilliant shotgun that fires out stuff that bounces all over the place and a sniper rifle and pistol that set things on fire. :)

Not sure what the hell is going on, plot-wise, but that's either because there's barely one there or because my mate was talking all over the intro sequence.

Anyone free for co-op over the break?

Anyone got any tips for killing Mothrakk? I'm barely taking any energy off and it's just raining death on me.

It's a level 20 recommended mission and I'm level 23 so I should be fine, and I haven't got any other missions left set under level 21.