passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Activision thread

Hendo

Seriously this is a fucking racket,

Record breaking year and you make 800 people unemployed at a cost which is way less than half that which the top 4 earn.

I know company exist to make money  but the sheer greed over recent years is undefendable,  Not just at Activision (cough EA, UBI plus many more)

Seriously I hope everybody either buy their shit second hand or Pirates these Greedy Fuck Nuggets need a lesson in humility. 

Jim Sterling’s latest video throughly examines this situation. Activision expect the huge growth of profits to continue year after year,which is totally unsustainable. When the share holders get pissed off that they’re not making a kajillion dollars,Companies go with “the game performed below expectations”, and the layoffs aren’t far behind.

It’s pretty disgusting.

So they've put lootboxes in a game that already has a full retail price, full priced DLC, battlepasses similar to Fortnites seasons and individual purchases such as targeting reticules.

It's overkill.

What I don't understand is why would you do that when the next CoD will be out in roughly 9 months? I get it for Fortnite and Warframe, since we're not going to get Fortnite 2 or Warframe 2 for years and years, if at all.

I just don't understand it. Annual games are like disposable lighters. You use it until the next one comes along.

Exactly. I paid for DLC for Dead By Daylight,as I knew it was a game that would be supported for years to come.

Who the hell pays for COD stuff,when literally next year it becomes obsolete,as the majority of the player base shifts to the new one.

Fuck Activision. Bunch of absolute pricks. 

• 3 years later...