passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Epic Mickey

Hendo

*high fives Riva*

Yep, nothing annoys me more than the phrase "wasted on Wii". You cant berate the Wii for having no games, then cry when it gets some

And yet it happens all the time. Some gamers really are twats.

• 2 weeks later...

There's more scans out there and you can see where they've adapted some of the so-called concept art (I don't think that artwork was ever confirmed to be officially Epic Mickey artwork) into something thats probably more playable.

Despite being arty and that work being what first drew me to this idea, its not really that thats actually made my interest stronger, its the idea of visiting a really old Mickey Mouse world instead of all this fucking "Mickey Mouse Club House" shite kids are subjected to now.

• 7 months later...

C+ViGazle:

Warren Spector's promising Wii effort, Epic Mickey is set to show off a visual overhaul at E3 this month, a report claims.

Apparently, the reason we've not seen much of the cyberpunk Mouse offering in the last few months - we've not heard a peep since February - is because coverage is being pulled back due to complaints over the game's visuals when compared to its lush artwork.

According to usually reliable French site, Gamekyo, the version set to be shown off at E3 will be in line with the concept art

When contacted Disney told us it 'doesn't comment on speculation'. Still, we've only got a few weeks to wait for verification...

Thats should be good news for those attracted to the macabre this game promised.