passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Oasis

Hendo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8228053.stm

Noel Gallagher has announced he is quitting rock band Oasis because he can no longer work with his brother Liam.

Noel, the founding member of the band, made the statement on the band's website. He said a series of rows with his brother led to the decision.

The guitarist said: "It's with some sadness and great relief to tell you that I quit Oasis tonight.

"People will write and say what they like, but I simply could not go on working with Liam a day longer."

"Apologies to all the people who bought tickets for the shows in Paris, Konstanz and Milan," he added.

I'm sure we've been here before. Still, not overly fussed, the first album is good though.

So this is what it was like when the Beatles split. Or not.

Not a fan, have never been a fan, and in fact resented their success when there were far better bands around in the 90's. That said I've developed a bit of respect for Noel over the years, he still says some utter shit, but he's also capable of being quite funny.

I would say no great loss, but if they reform the extra hype is a bad thing, and if they dont then we've got Liams solo career/new Oasis career to suffer through

I hope they don't carry on without him, Noel is the only redeeming quality of Oasis, on and off stage. Funny guy, he is.

Of course, that's if this is permanent, they've done this at least 2 times before I think.