passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

>>KOFXII<<

TopGunKnacker

11 members have voted

1. 1. King of Fighters XII?

• yes please
    • Get your cock out of it TGK, you'll go blind

aaaahhh. sit down everybody, take a load off. heres a cigar and an enormous glass of Żywiec, chilled to perfection. uncle topwang has KoF XII now and all is well with the world.

Its brilliant stuff. It looks amazing, the fluidity of the characters and the insanely high res backgrounds. nice choons, and hilarious engrish as always. the characters and their movesets are really well balanced from what ive seen so far, and some characters have been redesigned in cool ways visually (i love ralfs new look, ikari costume and a total steroid addict now) and in their technique (iori lost his fire! his supernatural powers were stolen by ash crimson in kof 2003, ash is the smug french tranny on the box).

all the hopping, running, hyper jumps and rolling around that makes KoF gameplay faster, more aggressive and more unpredictable than SF is present. the new ability to cancel out a fireball with an attack, literally punch them out of the air, is pretty cool. though you can always just roll through them or jump them. the other new system, and the most notable, is the Critical Counter system. you build up a Critical Counter gauge which is seperate to your Super Gauge, it goes up by landing attacks and being hit, though it goes up much faster being hit. when it hits full it starts flashing and depleting, and youve got to land a strong punch counter(for most of the characters, strong kick on a few) before it runs out. a Counter punch being one that strikes the enemy when theyre in mid-attack themselves. Then its on like donkey kong brudda! you have a set amount of time to chain any attack, attacks normally not chainable, to make a dream combo. looks amazing and is very satisfying! its hard to pull off i think, but when you do it can be absolutely devastating so it works out well.

the online is indeed laggy bum trash

According to Riva they've officially confirmed the 25th Sept date now. Because of the issues with ps3 imports DLC (you have to buy from that region) that's when I'll be joining you. Unless I get really rich or really bored over the next month

And that poll's not looking good for your reputation TGK. I voted yes btw, I have faith that your dick is wider than the hole in a dvd

I hope it stay sep 25th mate, its not doing much for ping having to play people who live halfway across the world! I might sell this one and get a euro copy when it hits over here, just in case there are dlc problems and whatnot. and youre right, i do not have pencil penis.