passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

1 vs 100 [360]

David

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know someone who's been in the mob 3 times now (only won once though, tonight), he's a lot better at answering the questions than me and regularly gets in the top 10, seems to be based a lot on speed.

and for what it is i think 1v100 is really good. might be a different story if they want us to pay for it in the future though, don't see myself ever paying for it.

I was speaking to a guy the other week who gets in the mob pretty much every night, he already has the maximum amount of prizes he could get.

I don't know how getting selected as the one works because there have been a few people that have really low gamerscores so can't have been using their 360 for long.

Did a few rounds before and there was a right numpty in our group. Pretty much every question wrong.

me?

what's a lunch of cheese, pickled and bread?

Pickled - Spacemans lunch

doh

or that other dude who consistenly got about 100 points a round :lol::lol::lol:

Its so easy just to press the wrong button sometimes, I've made some stupid answers that way.

Who else was thrown by the Wilfred Smith question along with most?

Same! I hate that when it happens. The way I hold my thumb covers the x and a button so I can hit either one quickly, but that also means I hit the wrong one too T_T I did that the other night with the question about what isn't a cat *sigh*

I didn't get a code for puzzle quest in the end because I already have it. I thought they might send one anyway and I could have passed it on but it wasn't meant to be!

I didn't get a code for puzzle quest in the end because I already have it. I thought they might send one anyway and I could have passed it on but it wasn't meant to be!

that sucks :( did they just say that in an email or something? you've already got it so you don't win anything is well harsh.

that sucks :( did they just say that in an email or something? you've already got it so you don't win anything is well harsh.

Nope, they just didn't send it. Unless it's meant to come much lter than the points. I have no idea.

That's a right old swizz.

Even worse is that it doesn't share prize money quite how I thought. I thought that whoever was left out of the mob would win an equal share of the cash if the one lost, but the other day it was 2 people left who had beaten the one, the money was at 6000 points and they took the XBLA game and 800 points. That's a bit shitty.

I still really like it though, best played with a group of people in the same room as you.

I still really like it though, best played with a group of people in the same room as you.

Nonsense, I'm sick of a question coming up and I look cluelessly at anyone in the room and they say the middle one, so you press it and it turns out wrong. You look over again like all 'what the fuck, I thought you knew it?' and they're like 'it was just a guess, jeez' then I'm like 'don't fucking say anything if you don't know'.

Then there's the other situation where I don't put the answer the say because they don't stress they know it, they sound like they're just guessing again and more arguements happen.

Nonsense, I'm sick of a question coming up and I look cluelessly at anyone in the room and they say the middle one, so you press it and it turns out wrong. You look over again like all 'what the fuck, I thought you knew it?' and they're like 'it was just a guess, jeez' then I'm like 'don't fucking say anything if you don't know'.

Then there's the other situation where I don't put the answer the say because they don't stress they know it, they sound like they're just guessing again and more arguements happen.

I had something similar to that, where i pressed the wrong button trying to get an extra pass for speed answers and some cunt sent me a voice message saying that if I didnt know the answer to that question then I must be a giant cunt, WTF its a quiz for fucks sake.