David

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly my part of the world don'ts gets the 1 vs 100 :( *upset*

which part of the world are you in?

New Zealand, I'm guessing? :P

It's worth pointing out that 1 vs 100 is highly localised, and the questions (especially in the Live shows) sort of relate very much to the country it's being played in. Every country has a different host as well.

"who are the fourth-most-popular folk duo in New Zealand?"

So how did the europe wide one work then? Just endless questions about Eurovision and the giraffes from Eurotrash?

It asks lots of questions about geography, Nintendo (Oddly). obscure Russian hockey teams and obscure tennis tournaments.

Just endless questions about Eurovision and the giraffes from Eurotrash?

:lol::lol:

I used to love Eurotrash. Living TV are doing a new Best of Eurotrash with the same woman doing the V/O. Greatest show ever when your a 14 year old boy..

As for 1 Vs 100 i still haven't even looked at it. Been to busy playing Battlefront and mario.

I haven't played any of the games this week, is there a proper one this Friday?

How does it work? Is it various different categories during the week, and then the proper one is general knowledge like it was last week?

Here's a question, I'm finally gonna jump back on this in a bit, it's Super Hard at 8:00 and General Trivia at 8:30. Will it automatically change or will I be stuck in a Super Hard quiz? Ideally, I'd rather skip straight to the General Trivia.

Here's a question, I'm finally gonna jump back on this in a bit, it's Super Hard at 8:00 and General Trivia at 8:30. Will it automatically change or will I be stuck in a Super Hard quiz? Ideally, I'd rather skip straight to the General Trivia.

It ends, then you go back into the lobby again for the different show.

It'll switch over. There's only ever one game on at a time so the super hard one won't keep going.

I was in the mob and I won!!!

I got 800 points and an arcade game for knowing that a bongo is an African striped mammal.

Wahooo!

The prizes take a while to come through though... and I think I won puzzlequest... which I already have.

So if I get a code for it does anyone want it?

*Gives round of applaus*

I thought you just got MS points for you to use at your own disposal, thats took a shine off things.

I've not got Puzzle Quest but I don't wabt it either.. I'm not a snob I just don't fancy it. I think a few around here have bought it for every system so I don't know if there will be many takers.

*Gives round of applaus*

I thought you just got MS points for you to use at your own disposal, thats took a shine off things.

I've not got Puzzle Quest but I don't wabt it either.. I'm not a snob I just don't fancy it. I think a few around here have bought it for every system so I don't know if there will be many takers.

You get the game AND points to use on whatever you want. Most of the time the mob gets 160 points but so many people got knocked out in the round I was on that it went up to 800 each.

Did ok in the proper game tonight, though made some fatal errors, not as bad as some who got the question about the drummer from Def Leppard wrong. Is he missing an arm, a head or a skeleton? :unsure:

Like you couldn't even make a stab in the dark.

Then did the pan Euro one with Sam and he proved himself to be a thicko. Well done, you lanky English shower of shite. Hendo beat you, how's that feel?

For some reason I just couldnt get the hang of the buttons, was continually pressing the wrong button. Some guy sent me a voice mail like 'you are a fucking cunt if you didnt get such and such an answer right' I sent him one back saying he should die of aids the fucking cunt....Id expect this with something kind of violent like COD4 or something but a quiz game?

Overall, I didnt think it was that good, I like how they are doing community type stuff though.

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst it is fun occasionally, the whole selection processes and the fact the leaders in the audience seem to get ludicrously high scores (I got all the question right quickly in one round and was a fair bit behind the leaders) are nigh on broken. Needs a LOT of work before it takes off like Microsoft seem to think it will.