passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

1 vs 100 [360]

David

Anyone else gonna be playing this then? I really have no idea how it works, but I guess we'll find out. I'm gonna go on the Xbox now and see how you download it.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been following this, it's a quiz isn't it?

Yeah. Everyone playing gets randomly assigned as either the 1 main contestant, who can win the best prizes, the 100 who can win smaller ones (MS Points!) and everyone else can just play along outside those groups I believe.

I went on the dashboard just now and it starts at 19:30, and you can set a reminder for it. I presume the download is small and you just download it when it starts?

*EDIT*

Ahh, the game downloads automatically when you set the reminder.

Where are you getting the live host? All I'm getting is the automated woman and a silent man.

Loads of ad breaks in this, inbetween rounds fair enough but within rounds?!

Pretty good though once they iron out the quirks.

I hate breaks in the middle of rounds. Other than that it was good, although why was the guy host silent?

I see there's A LOT more game types on Primetime now. Also, I can't believe they asked a question about Wii Sports! I thought there was a thing going on where no console acknowledges any other ones? I believe that to be the one or the mob you have to do fairly well, it's not random.

Me and David had a guy in our team/lobby/party/whatever-you'd-call-it who was absolutely thick as shit. Mind you, me and my mates got the Aston Martin concept car question wrong.

Anyone know how it works? Is it the whole country getting the same questions, seeing the same "1"?

There's different categories set up for the next one.

Me and David had a guy in our team/lobby/party/whatever-you'd-call-it who was absolutely thick as shit. Mind you, me and my mates got the Aston Martin concept car question wrong.

Anyone know how it works? Is it the whole country getting the same questions, seeing the same "1"?

There's different categories set up for the next one.

I think everyone gets the same questions. I asked Riva who was in a different group and he was getting the same as me.

I don't really know how it works but I must admit, I think it's pretty neat. I was doing allright until the sports question came up.

I can see using it on those evenings where you're stuck inside with nothing on telly and no real desire to play a game, which happens quite often to me.

I fully expected to enjoy it, I love quiz games, me.

I can see where it's gonna get full of adverts and sponsors but I haven't got a problem with it as I would've come away from that with a couple of hundred MS points and I didn't even do much so they can bombard me with all the ads they want, for free moon points.

It does need a bit of speeding up between rounds though - there's the odd time when it's not in an ad break and there's a big pause in the action for some reason.

I had a right laugh at the one who used a lifeline on the green lantern question, only for the biggest scorer to fuck it up and lose it for him. I ended up with Pickled too, which was a nice touch.

:)

though i was a bit special at some of those answers