passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

1 vs 100 [360]

David

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw i wish i played this, i guess i try work next week.

Just wondering, how long do u get to answer each question?

If you look in the dash on the primetime area of 1 Vs 100, you can set tags to remind you of competitions you want to take part in. They have different categories such as hard, men vs women and football. Some look like they happen in the afternoon as well, so it's not all going on at the night.

I had a lot of fun with it. My boyfriend was in the other room on his 360 and we were shouting answers to each other all night.

There were a few problems with the adbreaks taking ages and the presenter but I guess that's to be expected during beta.

Did anyone make it into the mob?

It's Pan-European and Superhard games tonight. I'll probably try both, and I'm guessing that the European one will be more general knowledge-y rather than mostly news based as the UK normal one was.

I'm at work when these are on, and going by the current schedule, I always will be. When they stick one on at the weekend I'd be keen to give it a try, though.

I am pretty sure there are a few that are on in the afternoon? Too bad if you work the afters shift, as you miss both of them then.

I'm at work when these are on, and going by the current schedule, I always will be. When they stick one on at the weekend I'd be keen to give it a try, though.

I am pretty sure there are a few that are on in the afternoon? Too bad if you work the afters shift, as you miss both of them then.

I leave for work at 13:00, and don't normally get back until 22:30. :weep:

I leave for work at 13:00, and don't normally get back until 22:30. :weep:

I hate those shifts, they are arse. Always takes the best bit of the day up too, so you can't get anything done outside of work. May I ask what you do for a living?

I work for Royal Mail. In an office though, not a postie. I've been there for ages. I don't mind the shift on the whole, but it can be annoying at times, especially now with the baby. I make up for it in the mornings though, and the lie-ins are nice.

As soon as there's a 1 vs 100 that's at a suitable time, I'm there.

Off topic I know, but the woman across the road works for the sorting office. The hours she starts are insane, she leaves before me. I leave the house at 5:30 latest. She gets home way after me too, I get in about 2 or 3 depending on workload, she hits about 5pm. :huh:

Yeah - there were a few bizarre olympic medal winner questions - I got far better results in the second game I played.

Im not sure I will bother with it again tho - its really slow to play.

The extended play is shit compared to the real one at weekends with the host and the one and things. Try it when there's a proper one and it's fairly exciting. I'm just playing it because apparently you get sweepstakes towards the chance to become the one.

Actually, my favourite question was the one about the Amsterdam flag - one of the possible answers was cannabis leaves!