passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

More Xbox Issues...

David

All of a sudden this week, practically everything on the dashboard got ridiculously slow, especially the marketplace. Y'know the pages that every game has that link to downloads and leaderboards and stuff? They never load, at all, so I can't buy very much. Also, the Rock Band music store refuses to load as well. About the only marketplace pages that actually load are the ones directly before you buy something, and I can only get to them by using the download now button that appears for the stuff in the Spotlight channel. Online gaming works fine and doing an Xbox Live connection test brings up nothing abnormal.

I can find literally nothing on the internet to help me either? Anyone got any ideas? It's driving me mental that something goes wrong with the Xbox literally every couple of weeks now. Dear lord.

There has been a few people about the internet going on about how slow the dash is recently. Maybe it's something on their end? I just don't get how my internet can be perfectly fine apart from loading the marketplace?

I just got kicked out of the party with david and wiivo and then when I went to the blade/dash to get back in my whole system had frozen. Either it's the 360's servers or I'm gonna be in need of another 360 soon.

• 2 weeks later...