passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Random cheap games at ASDA

spatular

not sure how useful this is as there could be nothing at your local asda, at mine there was some great bargains though, HOTD overkill, shaun white snowboarding and disaster day of crisis for the wii, £2.50 each and motorstorm 2 for £10, thanks to Ben for the heads up on this. had i been thinking i would have bought more, there was a guy there buying up everything to sell on ebay :rolleyes:

All mine had were games that were a year or two for dirt cheap. However, there was Banjo : Nuts & Bolts for a fiver which I should've picked up, in case anyone here wanted a punt.

The only other one was MadWorld for £12.

I had a look in Winsfords today, they only had 1 wii game left (Dead Rising) for a fiver, which I duly bought. Sorry lads, I'd have bought for you if it was there. They had Banjo for the 360, I convinced my mum to get that for the kids at the school she works at

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah well you'll be sorry when Spatular buys me loads of games and I promise to pay him back then genuinely forget. Even when we order takeaway and i pay for my brothers when I should really have paid for spatulars given that I owe him money. To make things worse I'll forget about the game he got me and wander off and play something else, leaving it at the side of my telly because that's where it fell, gathering dust.

When all that happens you'll be sorry

Yeah well you'll be sorry when Spatular buys me loads of games and I promise to pay him back then genuinely forget. Even when we order takeaway and i pay for my brothers when I should really have paid for spatulars given that I owe him money. To make things worse I'll forget about the game he got me and wander off and play something else, leaving it at the side of my telly because that's where it fell, gathering dust.

When all that happens you'll be sorry

I'm already sorry.... sorry i read this thread.

BOOMBABY

Pff, I've seen the way you've looked at me since, making comments like "Huh, that's interesting that you can afford that coffee, that's what £2.50 or there abouts?" and "Wow that's a lot of loose change laying around, how much is there you reckon? About £2.50 maybe?".

Then there was that time you went to buy a cure for your dieing child, before making a big deal about how you were £2.50 short so little Jimmy wasn't going to see christmas. I even offered to pay, but you refused, saying you couldn't accept that kind of money from me. Then you made me watch as you held a pillow over little Jimmys face :unsure:

Pff, I've seen the way you've looked at me since, making comments like "Huh, that's interesting that you can afford that coffee, that's what £2.50 or there abouts?" and "Wow that's a lot of loose change laying around, how much is there you reckon? About £2.50 maybe?".

Then there was that time you went to buy a cure for your dieing child, before making a big deal about how you were £2.50 short so little Jimmy wasn't going to see christmas. I even offered to pay, but you refused, saying you couldn't accept that kind of money from me. Then you made me watch as you held a pillow over little Jimmys face :unsure:

:lol: