Jimbo Xiii

TV Shows

If I had to criticise its that they make out like he was banging every kid he ever hung out with. I don't think anything happened with Culkin but the doc made him out to be abused also. Culkin was already famous etc when they met and not prime for grooming. And now he's grown up and is smart and kind, I think he'd speak up.

Caught the last twenty minutes of part 2 of Leaving Neverland, not sure I’ll go back and watch what I missed.

Just finished an episode of Hannibal and was trying to figure out where I knew one of the actors from. I guessed Justified which was correct. But also a character in Lost and one of the characters in God of War, who I won’t name but will just say “knock knock”. They got his likeness down to a T in GoW.

Just finished Leaving Neverland and I just feel really sad. 

Taika Waititi to Write and Direct TIME BANDITS Series

Misleading headline from The Nerdist there, as it seems it's just a pilot at this time, but Waititi and Time Bandits sounds like a great combination.

It appears it's going to be an Apple TV thing. If it goes ahead, I hope there's an easy way to watch it as someone without any Apple products or services.

Apparently Deathstroke is the new enemy in Season 2 of Titans. Which makes sense considering the long history, having said that they haven’t even finished with Trigon so Deathstroke seems like a big step down

Also I hate the name Deathstroke 

I'm working my way through X-Files, I forgot the did an episode mixed with COPS (an opportunistic reality shit fest that followed the LA police around). 

I don't think I've ever seen this episode but it's brilliant, really funny at points. There's reports of a prowler in the neighbourhood, a police officer is attacked and his car flipped, Mulder is openly talking about a werewolf on camera, every time it pans over to Scully she hides her face from the camera rather than be associated with any of it. 

The first witness describes a werewolf, the police think he's an idiot, the 2nd witness is doing a sketch, he's ready to rub the werewolf corroboration in their faces. Her picture is of Freddie Kruger 😄