passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

Ref the IT Crowd, the first serious was ass. From then on it stepped up its game. Introducing Matt Berry was pure genius for he is also genius. Space ordering (or whatever its called) was brilliant.

Also, i think Chris O'Dowd who plays Roy is a genuinely good actor. I always believe the emotion he's portraying.

• 1 month later...

Watched Walking Dead too, sucks that i cant watch it at home, I really enjoyed it, looking forward to the next one, I think America is one week ahead, so could always stream it.

Cant watch it at home?

No sky/Virgin TV I assume.

Watched Walking Dead too, sucks that i cant watch it at home, I really enjoyed it, looking forward to the next one, I think America is one week ahead, so could always stream it.

Cant watch it at home?

No sky/Virgin TV I assume.

Nope, I have Chinese Channel tho... What a load of bull.

• 1 month later...

Anyone seen Rock And Chips, the prequel kind of thing to Only Fools And Horses?

I don't know whether it's a one off or series but this one is an hour long so might be a one-off (available till the 5th of January). I'm only part way in but it seems ok. Phil Daniels looks the part of Grandad and it's fairly easy to spot who Rodney's dad is. :rolleyes:

It's got the annoying one from The Inbetweeners as Del and he seems to do an ok job. Not too obviously aping the original but getting the gist.

^ i used to love ofah so i'll give that a try :)

finished watching the west wing over the holidays and it was completely brilliant, hard to get through without getting distracted though so i did endurance races in gran turismo while listening to it, which worked out very well.

also watched planetes (an anime series) which was really good, and not what i was expecting at all.

• 4 weeks later...

I go round to dear mothers house every Tuesday for dinner and we were watching Angel Season 6 but that got done and dusted so we needed summink new to watch. Picked up Battlestar Galactica cos i heard great things.

Anyway, now were quater way through Season 2. By crockie its smashing.

I go round to dear mothers house every Tuesday for dinner and we were watching Angel Season 6 but that got done and dusted so we needed summink new to watch. Picked up Battlestar Galactica cos i heard great things.

So say we all.

So say we all.

so say we...bbbzzzbbbtttbbbbzzzzzzzzz I'm really a cylon. :finger:

Yeah BSG is smashing telly, takes a bit of a dip though, I believe the writers strike gets the blame for that.

Also, Ron Moors BSG Bible is interesting if you've watched them all, it has spoilers but can't remember if that goes past the mini series at the start. Best waiting until you've watched them all.