passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

I didn't understand why Mercedes didn't realise Kurt was gay

Didnt the lead cheerleader make her believe that he liked her

The scene where he says his Dad bought him the car if he would stop wearing knee length cardigans - I swear I have seen them for sale in some men clothes shops in Sheffield. :huh: Wrong

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody seen a cartoon on Cartoon Network called The Misadventures of Flapjack? Its one of the weirdest cartoons ive ever seen but i kinda love it.

Use Wiki to enlighten you to its delights.

Flapjack:

An excitable, adventure-loving boy who was found and raised by Bubbie, the talking whale. Flapjack is very naive and oblivious to danger,[2] thus he's easily caught up in perilous situations. He is also extremely friendly and is often upset when someone does not respect a friendship. Spellbound by K'nuckles' stories of his days of adventure, he sets his sights on becoming a real adventurer just like his role-model K'nuckles. He is gullible enough to believe anything that will help him on his set goal, even if it makes no sense and is completely irrelevant. Flapjack believes that everyone in Stormalong is a friend and often takes them calling him various names and insults as compliments, often leading people (mostly K'nuckles) to believe that he has mental problems. He admires K'nuckles and considers him to be a good friend, though K'nuckles tends to lie to and manipulate him. His catchphrase is "Adventure!" (said whenever he gets excited). He is voiced by series creator Thurop Van Orman.

Bold bit made me do a LOL.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yWrYifAlMw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yWrYifAlMw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yWrYifAlMw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched an animated tv program called Archer on 5's iplayer equivalent, and it's stupidly funny. It's by the guy that did Sealab and has the guy from Home Movies in it, it's pretty filthy too

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvNEO-D-Y4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvNEO-D-Y4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvNEO-D-Y4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:lol: That's actually a really good idea, taking all the world leaders and putting them in a save the world anime (Kim Jong-il, Bush, I think I recognise the Japanese leader). Hope the man mountain that is Gordan Brown makes it into the next one

y'see i like her in both a doable way and in that she seems like shes got a bit of a sense of humour, but she's the exact sort of celebrity guest they shouldnt have on. Self's gone off and done his research, he's thought about what he wants to say, he's probably the most intelligent person at the table, and he's more than willing to hand out the bollockings. Vordermen just got emotional and started using hyperbolic arguments

Vordermen just got emotional and started using hyperbolic arguments

She got nervous as well, started forgetting what she was talking about, didnt get to her point quick enough and Dimbleby made her look like a bit of an ass. I find Vedermen a bit cringe worthy sometimes. I agree tho, i thought she was a little out of place with the rest of the panel.

Watched that on the iPlayer the other day, Vorderman could barely hide who she was working for, it would've been nice to have another (fairly) impartial guest to go with Will Self, but I guess that wouldn't be as interesting to watch.

Watched this last night - Heavy Metal Britannia. It's up till Friday night if you're interested.

It goes back to the very beginnings of what probably kick-started Heavy Metal, with the Kinks "You Really Got Me" and ends up with the New Wave of British Heavy Metal. Plenty on Sabbath, Maiden, and even slightly more obscure acts like the Edgar Broughton Band who I'd never heard of before.

My mate brought round the Dead Set DVD so I've finally seen it. It dipped and dragged in some episodes but I enjoyed it overall. The "eat it! My bowels are full of shit" comment was amusing, if I ever get devoured by zombies I want my final words to be in a similar vain.

And though I find Jaime Winstone quite intolerable she does remind me of a girl I sort of had a thing with... I really want to hate her but that gets in the way.

A pretty good show, though. I could tell Brooker was involved because the term "titin-a-boob" is used, no-one else really says that.

• 3 weeks later...

After hearing about it on the Maximum PC No BS Podcast, I started downloading and watching the new version of the Sci-Fi classic 'V'. And I have to say after two episodes, that it's not too bad at all. I don't know if and when it'll be televised over here, but I'd recommend it.

normal_V09-MK-0002.jpg

normal_V09-MK-0003.jpg

normal_V09-MK-0004.jpg

normal_V09-MK-0005.jpg

normal_V09-MK-0006.jpg