passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

Don't think I knew that ☹️

I didn't realise it was so long ago. 2018 He passed away. It's funny I saw him only recently, watching 'In the Line of Fire'. Frasier premiered the same year (1993)?.

On 25/02/2021 at 14:20, OCH said:

When your lead cast starts to die, it might not be the best idea to revive the show.

What you mean is when your lead actors film career continues to die it is the best idea to revive the show instead. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Its just a chat show with James Corden BTW

ooff. I'll probably still watch it despite Corden presenting it. I wonder how much he will try and make it about him.

2 hours ago, DisturbedSwan said:

Inject it into my veins, so fucking hyped.

Will have to watch it when the missus isn't around though.

dude, come on now.

A reunion of a bunch of poor actors congratulating each other for that one successful thing they did that time that’s actually crap and presented by michelin man. Nah you’re alright. *canned laughter*

I use to really enjoy "Inside No 9" but I find more recent episodes come across a bit too smug, in the, aren't we so clever winks to camera, and 4th wall monologues. Maybe they should have pulled the plug a series or so back - or just provide something that feels a bit less arrogant.

But I'll watch the series, even if only one episode glitters like it once use to.