passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

Anyone planning on watching Question Time this week? The bnp are going to be on it, so it should be a horrible but entertaining watch.

For what it's worth I dont think they should be on. A big reason for the BNPs growth is that people have been talking about them. Mostly mockingly, but it gives them publicity and the air of legitamacy, and them being on QT is just more of that. But then if they get destroyed on there then that could be a very good thing

I've just seen the leaked members list. There's a couple of people from my home town, not as many as I expected considering what a fucked up inbred hole it is. A mate's name is on there, which at first I took for him given the location (same county), but the member number is quite low, so unless he joined right out of school, which is possible I guess, it's likely not him. Could well be one of his relatives, I'm a little surprised his dad isnt on there actually

I've just seen the leaked members list. There's a couple of people from my home town, not as many as I expected considering what a fucked up inbred whole it is. A mate's name is on there, which at first I took for him given the location (same county), but the member number is quite low, so unless he joined right out of school, which is possible I guess, it's likely not him. Could well be one of his relatives, I'm a little surprised his dad isnt on there actually

Is it easy to find? I wouldnt mind having a glance at that

Wikileaks is where I saw it. The Guardian helpfully included in their story about it that it leaked onto there :rolleyes:

EDIT: Cheshire Jim, not going to give the town because, well because. The list doesnt actually include towns anyway, just postcodes and counties (and phone numbers)

I have acquired the list. From a techy point of view they really need someone to sort their data out - some members are repeated twice and there is so much missing data.

Oh and there is someone (I dont know them) not too far from where I live. I will be smearing their house with horse shit on the way home. But if anyone asks - you aint seen me right? :ph34r:

But Mr Griffin said after examining the list he could say "unequivocally" it was not genuine: "It is a concoction of the old list plus a number of inquiries received, but, most disturbingly, it contains thousands of names of people with whom the BNP has had no contact whatsoever."

its almost like he knows what he is doing is very very wrong.

I know I'm fighting a losing battle here, but Generation Kill is fucking awesome. If you're not up to speed with it (and I'm not sure anyone else is) I suggest a torrent site or something similar. 4OD has got Ep 3 on still, but the others have gone.

Seriously it's up there with the Sopranos or the wire for awesomeness. It even had a Wire reference in it this week

If you can find it on the net I do recommend it, but you can probably watch ep 3 and get the gist, it's been quite slow moving

So Question Time. There's a few comments on the shout boxxy thing. My thoughts are that I could have watched another hour, it could probably have done with more time to go into proper detail with things, but at the same time the BBC really couldnt justify having an extra long BNP special. Which is ultimately what this was and was nice and cathartic, I had a nice hearty laugh at his KKK comment, but I'm not sure it demolished the bnp quite as they'd like to believe.

Agree with Davids comment about Griffin saying the BBC if far left, the Beeb is imo right leaning generally, certainly in its news coverage, it just has to follow certain guidelines regarding who it caters for (and rightly so given the public fund it). It only looks leftist because itv, 5 and sky pander to the lowest common denominator.

I thought if it was a battle the panel were trying to 'win' then bringing up immigration was a mistake. If not then more harsh truths about immigration should have been brought up, namely that we need immigration otherwise like Australia and a few EU countries we're fucked because the baby boomers are getting old and there arent enough of us to pay for their care. Also labour have improved immigration, the tories want it as their platform and so were desperate to skew things, and I'm not entirely sure what the lib dems were trying to say

Anyway, enjoyable watch, much lulz were had, especially at the way griffin was leaning into Bonnie Greer, and that the 2 people I had pegged as racists turned out to be an old gay couple. But in the end I'm not sure what it really achieved other than showing most people aren't racist

Anyone know what the word was that was beeped? I'm thinking they called Churchill a jewfag and the bnp are actually 4chan members

watched question time too, as usual i'm highly sceptical of anything politicians say, the man (labour?) and the woman (conservative?) on the right were typically never admitting anything so you never really know who to believe, and they had to go after each other (especially the woman) when maybe they should have been against the bnp guy more, i don't know much about politics though. it was interesting anyway and i always knew the bnp were bad, but wasn't sure why, now i know.