passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

Just finished watching all 7 seasons of Elementary.

Absolutely loved it. Easily the best modern representation of Sherlock Holmes, and just an all round fun police procedural.

Looking forward to watching it again.

7 hours ago, AndyKurosaki said:

“Phillip Schofield had come out. Ironically at a time when the government were telling us to stay in”.

Ah, Charlie Brooker. Bloody hilarious ?

I'm Mr. Bum cakes, i make bum cakes hahaha.... i'm 49 years old

On 17/05/2020 at 23:37, Rikzilla said:

Just finished watching all 7 seasons of Elementary.

Absolutely loved it. Easily the best modern representation of Sherlock Holmes, and just an all round fun police procedural.

Looking forward to watching it again.

I have a soft spot for a good old formulaic police procedural. Elementary was great.

7 minutes ago, Craymen Edge said:

I have a soft spot for a good old formulaic police procedural. Elementary was great.

Have you watched The Mentalist? If you just ignore season 7 it's a solid show.

16 minutes ago, Rikzilla said:

Have you watched The Mentalist? If you just ignore season 7 it's a solid show.

Yeah, I saw the first 3 or 4 seasons of that, it was fun. 

What was the really silly one with Nathan Fillion?

I don't think I watch many to the very end, they tend to get dragged out too long if they're successful.

Apologies if anyone’s already mentioned it, but I started watching Normal People today.

Irish teenagers fucking, is my brief sum up so far.

Based on a book, it’s on iPlayer and so far it’s good. A friend recommended it while I wait for a couple of things to drop on Netflix over the next few days.

I’ve only seen the first episode but found one aspect jarring.

Girl who’s never been kissed seems awfully keen to get her kit off and do rude stuff the next day or so after her first kiss. I guess the rest of the story will play out that makes that make more sense, but i was surprised.

Still watching The Blacklist, just started season 4.

It's gone from very silly super villain with a cool nickname of the week procedural to absolutely bonkers conspiracy shenanigans and at this point if Solid Snake et all turned up I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

On 03/06/2020 at 15:10, AndyKurosaki said:

Started Friday Night Dinner, made it to series 3 already. Definitely enjoying it then.

Yeah it’s a great show. Recently got into it thanks to the fiancé, absolutely love it. Jim is the best.

09FE7729-ACA8-4A82-AAEB-9A6F5396A5E3.gif

On series 6 of Friday Night Dinner. Some people hate Jim, and think he’s an absolute twat. Have to admit, I can see why. He really is just a complete arsehole now. He started off as being weird, now he’s gone beyond that and become a borderline psycho. There’s certainly moments where you think “Oh fuck off” when he massively outstays his welcome.

I started watching Parks and Rec last night and finished Season 1 this evening. I know I’m about as late to the party as someone can be so this is news to no one except me but it’s a pretty decent comedy show. There are a few times when it got a good belly laugh out of me, but for the most part it’s more of a very enjoyable, smile-along type comedy than a laugh a minute. The characters are very enjoyable with Ron being the stand out (Now I see why he is @Jimbo Xiii’s avatar) and it’s fun, comfy tv.

The only thing I don’t get is why it’s documentary style because I didn’t pick up on why there is a documentary being made and sometimes it films them in their private lives and stuff. 

I don’t really care about that, though, it’s just a comedy and it helps make it funny. 

I started watching it because on YT I was watching talk show spots with Aubrey Plaza who is hot as hell but also super awkward. She’s barely in the show, though. 

@Maf 

If you haven’t already seen them, the same people make Brooklyn 99 and The Good Place.

Neither are fake documentaries but very funny.

The Good Place is especially good to watch right now as it has a very clear message of what it means to be a good person.